Chapter 30

My wedding day.

Something I didn't see coming for a long time.

Something I never saw coming with Conor.

But I couldn't be happier about it.

We ended up choosing the chapel in our hotel(mostly out of convenience), so Hannah and I were getting ready in her room while the boys got ready in mine and Conor's. The day flew by and we were due downstairs in less than an hour.

Hannah helped me into my dress, zipping up the back of it for me and spinning me around to face the mirror. I smiled widely as I took in my appearance. I did my own makeup and opted to let Hannah do my hair since she was better at it. It fell down my back in loose curls, the top half being pulled back with my veil tucked into it.

"You look incredible!" Hannah said excitedly.

I turned around to hug her. "Thank you. For everything."

"Anything for my girl. You better return the favor though!" She smiled.

"Obviously!" I laughed.

"You're about to get married!" Hannah squealed.

"I know!" I replied, excitement in my voice.

Hannah did some finishing touches before slipping into her black knee length dress. The top was strapless and covered in lace while the skirt of the dress was a beautiful flowing chiffon material, a black satin ribbon along her waist separating the two. She pulled on her black heels while I opted for white sandals, choosing something comfortable since you couldn't really see them beneath my dress anyway.

We made our way down to the floor the chapel was on, earning many 'Congratulations' and 'You look beautiful' from passersby. An employee greeted us when we arrived, letting us know that the boys were already inside and would be ready for our entrance momentarily. She handed us each our bouquets that we had ordered beforehand and gestured for Hannah to stand in front of the double doors, while I stood off to the side behind her.

There were two men there as well, one to hold each door open for us.Hannah leaned over and squeezed my hand, winking at me just before the doors opened. I watched her disappear inside, my heart pounding as the woman working there gestured for me to come up moments later. I wasn't sure why I was nervous, considering there were less than ten people in the room I was about to enter, almost all of them being my best friends.

I stepped forward, turning in front of the doors and smiling at the men holding them open, earning friendly smiles in return. My eyes shifted in front of me as I entered the chapel, seeing all my friend's smiling faces, but Conor's stood out to me the most.

He was dressed in a classic black suit, smiling widely, his jaw clenching ever so often as his eyes brimmed with tears. he eventually reached up, trying to subtly wipe them away as he watched me approach him.

I tried to pace myself, forcing my legs to walk slowly. When I finally met him at the altar, he took my hand, running his thumb over the top of it lovingly."You look stunning." He said softly.

The officiate began his speech as Conor and I stared at each other, both smiling widely. Eventually he looked at us, asking if we were ready to say our vows. I nodded and he began, asking me to repeat after him. Conor watched me closely as I vowed to love him until death do us part.

 When it was his turn, he hesitated, turning his attention to the officiate."Actually, I'd like to say my own vows if that's alright?" He questioned.

The officiate looked at me for approval and I nodded, just as confused as everyone else since we had decided to go with the traditional ones. He looked back to Conor, nodding at him to continue.Conor looked at me and smiled, squeezing my hands gently.