Toeanne

Based on tonight's vlog 😂😂😂

Joe had brought a modeling hand kind of thing for him and dianne to tryout but he had a really funny idea. Toeanne had become a really big thing and he wanted to do toeanne instead of their hands. When dianne got home joe told her his plan and dianne agreed.

They set it all up and layed it on the floor where nothing could get dirty. Diane held onto joes foot and they placed it into he mixture and they kept it there for 5 minutes before taking the hand and foot out and letting it set. They then poured the other mixture in and let it set. Going to bed that night and seeing what it looked like in the morning.

They woke up the next day and csrevd away the buys they didn't need on their sculpture. They took it all away to reveal the hand and foot that they did yesterday. It had turned out exactly the way they wanted it to and they loved it. They held it like it was a baby, they were like so proud of making it. They were so happy.

They placed it on the shelf  where the moving in gift was and looked at it proudly. They loved it even though it was a silly little joke

This is such a bad chapter so please send any ideas. As many as you like.

I also got a new side book called the missing Peice of the puzzle. It will be a side book until I finish we all make mistakes. I'm planning to have finished that in a few weeks.

Xx