Baby

The sound of a babies cry filled the room in which joe and dianne slept. Dianne and Joe both started to stir and dianne sat up twisting her body to the little girl in the basenett next to her when she felt an arm touch her waist.

"dot, go back to sleep princess, you've been woken up to much this week, go back to sleep"
Joe told her

Dianne smiled. She had definitely picked the right guy, no doubts.

She layed back down and Joe walked over to the basenett picking up his little baby girl and picking her up in his arms. He decided he didn't want to disturb dianne anymore so took the small baby down stairs and into the living room. He layed his daughter on the sofa and he sat on the floor next to her with his hand protectively on her chest. He changed the baby's nappy and got her a bottle with formulated milk.

Dianne had decided to feed her first born baby breast milk but always wanted to keep formula milk just incase and in a situation where joe didn't want to wake her up any more, the milk was perfect.

He held the little girl in his arms and tilted her back helping her drink her milk. Once she had done, joe placed the bottle on the coffee table and then sat on the sofa with his little girl layed on his legs.

"you are such a beautiful little girl, aren't you Isabella rae"
He cooed to her

The one week old baby, Isabella rae, was born on 24th July at 9:58pm. She was 5 days early and was the first born child of joe and dianne. She had joes big blue eyes and diannes little nose and her natural brown hair which layed softly on her tiny head.

She was a planned pregnancy, and the news of her came , after Joe and dianne decided to start trying as soon as pro tour finished that year and dianne wouldn't return to strictly again. She was perfect timing and they both wouldn't have her any way.

Slowly, Isabella rae fell asleep in joes arms. He carried her back upstairs and layed her back into her basenett and went back into bed to dianne who was still wide awake. Joe wrapped his arm around her and she layed her head on his chest.

They both hadn't got much sleep that week because they were adjusting their life's to being parents for the first time. They were both absolutely exhausted but wouldn't have it any way, Especially joe. He knew he wanted to have kids with dianne but they started trying quicker than he thought they would, just under two years together, but it was what dianne wanted and he wanted to make her happy. When dianne did fall pregnant he was happy but during the pregnancy he had moments where he wondered if he would be a good dad. Could he do it? Could he look after a tiny newborn and dianne at the same time?

But when isabella rae was born he just smiled and seeing her being placed in diannes arms for the first time he smiled even more looking st diannes face and noticing how happy she was. When he cut the cord he achually had a moment of realisation where he knew that this the best thing to ever happen to him. She then got layed in his arms and he looked down at her little face.

He fell in love with her the second he saw her properly. All of diannes features but with his ocean blue eyes. She was jsut perfect and he couldn't even believe he had made her. He even had to let a tear fall from his eye.

And now living with a one week old new born, he loved it. He never imagined him self doing it a month before he met dianne but now he couldn't imagine not having her.