I'm Scared

Suggested by caitlyn982653
Thank you

"mum, I need to talk to you"
Nara said to dianne walking into her mums bedroom.

"is everything okay?"
Dianne asked and nara shook her head

Nara sat down on the bed and looked at her mum. Ah eknew she could turn to dianne for anything and she was the most caring mother she could ever ask for but she wasn't sure how she was going to react to this.

"please don't be angry..... And I'm sorry...... But I'm pregnant"
The 14 year old looked down in fear

Dianne was shocked at first but knew she had to support nara. She was her daughter and dianne loved her with everything.

"ok darling..... Are you ok? First of all"
Dianne asked nara nodding

"do you want to keep it?"
Dianne asked

"I want to but I don't think I can mum.... I'm 14, I can't look after a baby"
She stuttered

"nara, we will get through this together. I'll help you and so will your dad"
Dianne explained

"I can't.... Dads gonna kill me. He's gonna be so angry "
Nara started to panic

"no he won't darling. Don't be scared.... I'll always be here"
Dianne hugged her

"if you want ill tell him for you. But it's probably best you do it yourself... Listen.... Your dad loves you more than anything. I'll tell you a little secret here. He was the one who asked me to have kids. Not me, he did. When I found out i was pregnant with you, he cried. When you were born he cried. First steps, cried. First word, cried. First day of school, he cried. He won't be angry "
Dianne explained to her daughter

" OK....... "
Nara took a deep breathe

Even though dianne said, he'd support her with everything she was still extremely worried....