Life Changed

This idea was suggested by @Penguin1756. Thank you

Dianne sat cuddled to her knees, tears streaming down her face . There was nothing to hold onto anymore.

Dianne was 37, happily married to joe for 6 years and they had two children together. Spring, a little girl aged 6 and a little boy noah aged 3. There life was perfect but yesterday it came tumbling down. Dianne received the news that Joe had been In a serious car crash and he couldn't make it. As you can imagine, dianne was torn to pieces. Only Tracey, Graham, Zoe and Alfie and he of course knew about it. Not even her parents but most importantly the kids. Dianne had planned to tell everyone online today aswell in a sweet little Instagram post on both hers and joes account, as she now had joes Instagram aswell. But first she had to tell the children but she wasn't going to till later as she had no idea how to. They were still young 6 and 3.

"mummy, why are you crying?"
Spring asked appearing at the door with her little brother

Dianne couldn't speak, she jsut opened her arms and her children came running up to her sitting next to her. Noah snuggled into her side and spring sat infront of her mum with her hand rested on her mother's ankle.

"I have something to tell you two"
Dianne stuttered

"you need to listen carefully ok. Your daddy. Last night the car he was in crashed and he wasn't breathing. He couldn't make it my little ones.... Daddy's dead"
Dianne said faking a deep breathe both kids looked at dianne in the eye, so shocked about the news. Spring started breaking down crying

"baby down cry. It's going to be ok. We'll grt through this"
Dianne said grabbing her daughters friend

"I want daddy"
Noah said

"daddys not here baby. He csnt come back. He's gone forever"
Dianne said to him. Even the face of her three year old broke her.
Noah then started to cry a little.

"you'll never understand the love your dad gave you. He was the best dad I could of ever picked for you both. When I first met him, I knew he was jsut going to be an amazing daddy. And I was totally right. When you were born spring, daddy cried his eyes out. He really did. And when you came along my little man, he was in tears too. He will never see you grow up. He won't see you become teenagers or adults, he won't be there for you, he won't watch you meet the one, he won't watch you get married, he won't wathx you ahve your won children. He won't ever be here. But he's in heaven with God. And God's an amazing person. God is in heaven and he's going to look after him. Ana your going to see him when you die, but that won't be for a very long time. But I'm going to tell you two one thing,..... Your dad would be so proud of you right now. How your handing this. Your being like grown adults and not throwing a temper tantrum. You two where his word but you've got to stay strong, through this "
Dianne said, tear steaming down he face still holding onto springs hand

They cuddled after that. And it was the proper family time because family ... It was jsut them now.

...........

A couple hours later and the kids had stopped crying and dianne finally had enough courage to post the Instagram post

Diannes psot going up on both their Instagrams

"nobody will ever be like you joe, You were perfect"

You were perfect"

So, the shocking news I got to say that this wonderful man passed away yesterday in a terrible car crash broke me. It was honestly the last thing on my mind.

Joe was an amazing boyfriend, a caring fiance, a caring husband and just an incredible dad. Our kids our so lucky to have him as their dad. I had a feeling about Joe when we first got together. It was that feeling that we will be together forever but I guess time broke us apart. I had the maot incredible husband, he was jsut wonderful. He cared for me every minute of the day and I'm going to miss him so much.

For now, I'm not going to be psotijf anything for about a week as I'm going to be spending time with spring and noah, and taking the time to grt over this.

But I love you all and Joe was perfect, there was nobody like him

Xxxxxxxx

Five minutes later dianne got a text out the blue from someone she hadn't spoken to in years.... Anthony

Come back, ill giev you the life joe gave you and make you happy again x

...