Late Night Separation

Joe and dianne had been together for a short 4 months but It had escalated very quickly. Within jsut 3 weeks of dating they were together and they were already planning their future but it was really early in their relationship. They hadn't even moved in with each yet and they were 2 hours away from each other. There flat together wasn't going to be ready for another two months. Joe was living on his own in Wiltshire and dianne was living with her family in London.

"mum...... Can I ask you a favor?"
Dianne asked

This was a big favor and it was 7 pm on a cold dark evening

"could you possibly take me to joes? I miss him"
She asked anxiously

"I'm sorry dot but its 7pm. If I take you I won't grt back till gone midnight and I've got to be up at 5 tomorrow"
Rina told her

"oh ok, thank you anyway mum"
Dianne smiled and then went back up to her room

She started to get upset. She really wanted to see joe, so much but he was 2 hours away and she had really bad separation anxiety. Picking up her ipad she facetimed joe and he missed her to but he couldn't make it to London. In the end they resolved in dianne getting a train to Wiltshire. Joe tried to purwarde dianne to wait until tomorrow morning because it was dark on this evening and Joe was worried if she went this late she would get hurt or get scared but dianne insisted she wanted to go to Wiltshire tonight. So she packed a bag and booked a ticket on the next train to Wiltshire which was in 35 minutes. Her mum dropped her off at the train station and dianne waited in the freezing cold London Air for her train. When the train came in to the station she took her bag and stepped onto the train finding a seat. It was empty and silent but it was a nice silent.

She messaged joe saying she was on ehr train and would be there at joes house at roughly 10pm.

The train went by quickly and it only stopped at 5 stops because it was so late.

Once the train pulled into the station she got ehr bag off the train and walked into the taxi bay where she got in a taxi and it took her to joes. She payed the driver and went into he apartment block. She went in the lift up to joes and knocked on the door which opened straight away and Joe brought her into a huge cuddle.

"I missed you baby"
he whispered

"I missed you more. I'm so happy to be here right now"
She smiled

Joe took her stuff and put it by the stairs and dianne went into his apartment which she had only been in 4 times before. She sat down on the large grey corner sofa and cuddled joe tightly

"I don't ever want to let go off you"
She whispered to him

"I'm so happy you came tonight. I was scared at first for you because its dark and your traveling a long way by your self and your only 23 so I was worried but I'm so happy now you came tonight and not in the morning"
He told her

"were moving so quickly. And I'm happy"
Dianne smiled

"I'm happy about it too. I love you so so so much and I wouldn't change you for the world. We're going quick but we've both never felt like this for someone before and it's right"
Joe said

"yeah, everything's quick but I've never felt so loved. Your jsut amazing"

"how long are you staying for?"
Joe asked

"a week"
Dianne told him and he squeezed her kissing her temple knowing that this week was going to be amazing spent with the one he loved so much