Rye | Lucifer

Not edited.

*Y/N's POV*

Turning around as the door dings a new customer walking into the shop.

"Hi how may I help y..." My words caught in my throat as my eyes travel the physique of the man.

Clearing my throat and shaking my head. Regaining my composure as best I can as I tuck my hair behind my ear. A nervous habit I had formed from working here.

"How may I help you?" Mentally cursing myself from how small my voice went.

"I'm not exactly looking for coffee my dear." The man smirks.

I take a moment to take in his appearance. Tight black skinny jeans, an oversized t-shirt falling over his body. Hair laying effortlessly beautiful. When I meet his eyes again I can see a glint of humor in them.

"What exactly are you looking for?" I ask.

Almost as if I was compelled to I make myself look smaller, blushing profusely as I look up to the man who is eyeing me.

"You."

I choke on air, reaching for my water and take a sip. Trying my best to distance myself from the man in front of the counter. But it's like he's a magnet.

"No need to fight it baby." He smirks now, and my eyes widen as his flash to almost a molten fire color before going back to brown. "You won't be able to resist."

Faintly hearing my coworker asking me what's happening as I pull off my apron, making my way around to the man. His hand slipping into mine, softly pulling me toward the front door.

"My perfect little angel." The man mumbles, helping me into his car.

Every inch of my body that he touches feels like its been ignited. Flames licking across my skin. Taking in a sharp breath as his hand travels the length of my thighs across the center counsel.

"It's ok baby girl. Let it happen." He encourages as he turns across traffic onto a new street.

I have no idea what he means by this until my entire body trembles. The wetness between my legs beginning to form as I turn toward the man. His knuckles white from gripping the steering wheel so roughly. His concentration wearing thin, lip between his teeth.

"Do you want me?" I ask, almost shocked from the words that came from between my lips.

"Oh yes baby I do." He looks toward me, his eyes a molten fire again. "And you will want me too."

Crying out as one of his fingers plunge into my tight wet heat. Having not noticed he'd even undone my pants button and put his hand in my pants.

"No panties? Naughty." He teases, swirling his finger around.

Pushing against the walls in a circular motion. My head falling back against the headrest on the seat. Gripping at the door and seat as he works his fingers inhumanly fast. Pushing a second one in now. Pushing up into my g-spot relentlessly.

"Oh- fuck." I breathlessly groan out, now gripping to his arm as I grind down into his movements.

"Such a dirty mouth for such an innocently little angel."

Whining out as his hand suddenly disappears. Watching as he steps out of the car, rounding it and opening my door. Flushing in embarrassment as the valet watches the man zip and button my pants. Pulling me out of the car and linking our fingers.

"This is my home." The brunette states as we make our way through the lobby to an elevator.

Lifting his keycard to the elevator making it open. There's no buttons as we step in. Instead the elevator closes and moves at its own accord.