*Introduction*

Felix

Age: 17

Age: 17

Friends: Jisung and Jeongin

Description:
Felix is a happy, bright and cute boy. Or at least everyone thinks so, except for himself. He doesn't have much confidence and doesn't have any relationship experience. He never really thought of being in a relationship or ever thought about his sexuality even though he had a feeling he wasn't totally straight. Felix loves to hang out with his friends like Jisung and Jeongin. He lives nearby his school where he is not really popular rather the opposite. In school, he doesn't get any attention. He is one of those anonymous boys sitting in the corner alone.

Chan

Age: 19

Age: 19

Friends: Minho, Changbin, Hyunjin, Seungmin and Woojin

Description:
Chan is a tall, funny and hot guy, as everyone says, and he knows it too. He doesn't try to hide that he knows he is hot, and he knows every girl would love to be with him. He is the most popular boy in the school and yet he still is not in a relationship. Or should I say a proper relationship? Chan keeps getting in a relationship with girls and just dump them after a week when he gets bored with them. He likes to hang out with his friends Minho, Changbin, Hyunjin, Seungmin, and Woojin. He goes to a lot of parties and loves to drink with his friends and play games.

-

One day Jisung has had enough with his spam so he decides to give him a random number he got from Minho who he has been talking to a lot lately. Felix chooses to text to the number to see who it was because Jisung didn't know.....