*34*

Chan was confused why Felix wasn't picking up his phone or answering his messages. He didn't know why but he did know something was wrong. He tried asking his friends too, but no one knew it.

It was the next morning and Chan was a bit sad to see that he was left on read by Felix and walked to school. He wanted to find Felix and ask what was wrong. When he got there, he searched and searched but the younger was no where to be seen. Chan went sad to his classes and just wondered about what happened to the other.

Chan was already sitting at their usual lunch table when he saw the younger walking towards their table and just sat down. He kept his gaze down and just sat there eating his lunch in silence. Jisung and the others noticed this and looked at Chan who just looked as confused as them. Chan decided he needed to know what was going on, so he stood up and went over to Felix.

"Felix, we need to talk," said to the younger and grabbed his wrist dragging the younger with him out of the cafeteria. Felix didn't say anything and kept his gaze down. They stopped when they didn't see anymore students. Chan faced the boy who still had his head down.

"What is wrong baby boy?" Chan asked the younger.

"Don't call me that! You don't even like me!" Felix said and looked up fiercely at the older. Chan got a little scared at seeing his rage in his eyes and the loud tone he used.

"What do you mean? Of course, I like you!" Chan defended himself and smiled at the younger who still was mad.

"Why did you kiss that girl then!" Felix asked. Chan could see the younger was about to cry and see the water forming in his eyes. Chan was shocked when he said that but then remember what happened yesterday.

"Let me explain! I didn't kiss that girl!" Chan said and was about to continue but couldn't before Felix interrupted.

"YOU DID! AND I SAW IT!" Felix yelled at the younger and got out of his grasp and ran away. Chan tried to stop the younger but couldn't before he was long gone now. Chan was mad at himself that he didn't stop his ex before she kissed him. He was sad that Felix didn't let him speak out but also got angrier at his ex for now also ruining his current relationship.

He had to find Felix and tell him the truth before something bad happens.

Hey everyone thanks a lot for 6,5 reads

If you like the story remember to vote!

I hope you have a nice day

I love u all <3