*24*

Felix was happy as ever when Chan picked him up from school.
"Hey baby girl" Chan said and pulling the smaller in to a hug. Felix felt warm and safe in the tallers arms, and wished he could stay there forever but they had to go.

"So what are we gonna do?" Felix asked sitting in the passenger seat beside Chan in the drivers seat.
"We are going to my house and watching a movie" Chan said. Felix was happy because he was a bit tired and he had never been to Chan's place either.

They drove up to a garage in front of a huge house. He knew his family had some money but not on this level.

They got inside the house and up to Chan's room. Felix thought it was very cozy and a bit dark but he liked it. He definitely liked the big 2 mans bed in the room.

"Come here" Chan said and pulled the smaller next to him on the bed. Cuddling up together and strolling through Netflix.

They found a movie and was watching it. Felix felt nice but he also felt kinda needy. He hadn't really felt this way before he just felt like he needed to be touched and loved.

Felix had never done anything dirty before and he was a total virgin. Something Chan didn't know.

Felix started to rub Chan's belly over his shirt. Chan felt it was nice to have Felix's small hands on his abs, but what Felix did next he wasn't prepared for. Felix decided it wasn't enough over the shirt he wanted to feel his abs under. So he started to rub his belly under his shirt and feeling his defined abs. He was shocked that Chan had such nice abs and he liked to touch them.

"Felix what are you doing?" Chan asked smirking at the smaller who was still touching his abs.
"I don't know. I just feel this feeling of being a bit needy. I have never felt this way before," Felix answered clearly a bit sad and embarrassed.
"Hey it's okay," Chan lifted Felix's chin up to face him.
"It's normal to be a bit horny sometimes" Chan said to the smaller that was confused.
"Horny? Is that this feeling?" Felix asked confused. Chan was a bit shocked to hear this, but quickly got his smirk on because he knew that Felix was innocent and it kinda turned him on.
"Felix? Have you ever tried touching yourself?" Chan asked with a raised brow.
"Like touching my skin? Like my toes, head, hands and stuff?" Felix answered confused about the question.

Chan was again shocked and he knew what he was gonna show Felix was gonna change his life.

Hey everyone
Looks like some smut may happen....?😳

And btw thanks for telling me what you guys want of ship stories.
I see some would like a Minlix one and I have thought about it and already kinda have a plot for it aswell. Might write it soon and see if I like it or not and to publish or not. So stay tuned!☺️

I hope you all had/have a nice day
I love u all💜