*5*

Chan woke up by his alarm as usual, but today was a bit different. Today he was happy to go to school because of a certain someone. Yes, you guessed it. The boy he has been texting to for a while now. Even though he didn't know what he looked like he was still intrigued to know that he was going to the same school as him. Chan quickly went to shower and changed to one of his best outfits. Black hoodie and his black ripped jeans. Yes, Chan didn't wear a lot other than black but that was how he liked it.

You

Cant wait to see you today at school😉

Baby girl😉

Oh sure

What if im sick what will you do then huh?

You

Gonna wait till tomorrow then

And the day after that and that and that🙃

Baby girl😉

God you can be obnoxious sometimes

You

But you still text me😙

Baby girl😉

And I still wonder why I do that to this day....

You

I think I know why😏

Baby girl😉

Chan put his phone in his pocket and kept walking to his car on his way to school

Chan put his phone in his pocket and kept walking to his car on his way to school. At school nothing, much new happened. As always Chan entered and walked through the hallways while many glared and whispered in Chan's direction. Almost everyone in the school thought that Chan was hot, and he couldn't deny it himself. He did look pretty good but even though, he didn't feel any real love for anybody. Chan didn't really think much about real love because he never really fell for anyone. Maybe this new person could change that. Chan had no clue who it could be, but he didn't give up hope.

From how he texted he seemed like a cute guy so of course, Chan doublechecked every cute guy he saw, to just maybe see something that could lead him to think that, that was the person he was talking to. Chans mind didn't focus on anything related to the lessons he was in. No. They only thought about this boy. Chan didn't know if he actually was falling for a boy, he didn't know what looked like, but he didn't feel sad about it, rather he felt happy. A feeling he has missed a lot. Time flew by and he was sitting at lunch with his friends. Minho and Hyunjin were having a fight over what were better cats and dogs, and Woojin had a concerned expression for the two boys because they fought over something so stupid as cats and dogs.

Chan didn't anticipate in this discussion as the other boys. No. He was searching in the cafeteria for the boy he was texting. He scanned through the whole cafeteria to see if any cute guys were glaring or looking his way. He tapped his fingernails slightly in the table when he did so and earned a glare from Woojin but didn't comment on it.

Felix

Felix was sitting with his friends Jeongin and Jisung at their usual table. Jeongin and Jisung were talking about the lesson they just had with their all-time most hated teacher. Both were commenting and agreeing on what each other said so it wasn't really a discussion it was more stating facts, but Felix didn't care about this conversation. No.

He was really nervous when he saw that Chan was looking towards the direction of his table and immediately turning back so his back was facing Chans glare. Felix could feel his heart rate going high up and his palms getting sweaty. He really hoped that Chan didn't see him glaring at him even though he didn't know it was him texting him. Or did he? A million thoughts went through Felix's mind when suddenly Jisung interrupted. "Hey, are you okay? You look really pale." Jisung said with a very concerned face and lifting Felix's head upwards by his chin. "I'm fine don't worry about me," Felix said with a very forced smile. He couldn't tell that it was because of Chan he didn't feel very well, because he knew that Jisung would freak out and Jeongin would ask a lot of questions since he still didn't know that they were texting each other. Felix knew he had to tell him one day but today was definitely not the day.

"Okay not to freak you out or something but everyone from Minho's table is coming towards us!" Jisung whisper shouted to us. Felix almost chocked because he knew Chan was sitting with them and was now towards him. Felix could almost feel his heart beating out of his chest, and now getting even more sweaty. Felix really hoped it wasn't because of him they were coming towards them and really didn't h-

"Hey"

......

Hey guys I'm back and I hope this will satisfy you enough because of the absence hehe

Thanks a lot for over 100 reads btw

Love u all <3