*51*

Jeongin used some of the lessons that day to think about what happened and totally zoning out (and covering up his hickey), that his friends, of course, noticed so when they were sitting at the lunch table, they couldn't hold themselves back.

"Hey Jeongin, are you okay?" Felix asked the younger who now lifted his head from the table and looking around seeing all eyes on him and especially noticing Hyunjin's intense stare and a smirk that made him blush looking down again.

"Y-yeah I'm fine," He simply answered having his head low feeling the heat rising in his face.

The rest of the table went on with their conversations, but Felix did notice the blush from the younger and wondered what actually had happened that made him blush. So, when the lunch break was almost over he got up and dragged the other with him out of the cafeteria. Jeongin was confused as Felix stopped them and looked right into his eyes looking like he was looking from a sign in the other's eyes.

"Tell me what actually have happened," Felix said to the younger who know broke the eye contact looking down blushing slightly.

"I...... I think I like Hyunjin and..... I have a feeling he likes me too," Jeongin said to Felix very lowly slowly looking up as he felt the heat rise in his cheeks. He could see the tension from Felix eyes turning into relief as he showed a small smile back to the other.

"Then I think you should confess," Felix said with a smile but got a shocked and declining facial expression from the other.

"NO! Not.... right now, at least," Jeongin said looking back down and fidgeted with the hem of his baby blue hoodie.

"Okay but please promise me you won't hold back with your feelings," Felix said before leaving the younger there a bit confused but also nervous. Should he confess?

He didn't know what to do with all of his feelings and especially after what happened earlier. Jeongin was walking with his own thoughts to his next class he felt himself getting a text in his pocket. He took out to see a notification showing a text from Hyunjin.

Hyunjinnie😋

Meet me outside of the entrance

Jeongin put his phone back in his pocket now changing direction towards the entrance. He felt his heartbeat increase as he got more and more sweaty. He had no idea what would happen with Hyunjin but deep down he hoped it would be something similar to what happened earlier the same day.

Hey everyone

I hope you liked today's early chapter

I love u all <3