*28*

Felix was bored during the most classes only with Chan on his mind. Today wasn't different this time around he just needed to go to the bathroom, so he got excused and went to the bathroom on his way there he heard footsteps behind him. He looked behind him to only see a boy quickly grabbing his wrist and pushing Felix on to the wall beside him. Trapped between the tallers arms was a scared Felix.

"What are you doing alone cutie?" The boy said with a smirk leaning very close to the nervous Felix who tried to get out of his trap, only to be trapped even more when the boy holds his wrist over his head with one hand.

"Let go off me!" Felix almost screamed in the boy's face. Felix tried really hard to kick the boy, but nothing worked he was trapped and slowly he could feel the tears starting to form in his eyes.

"You look so innocent. I would love to ruin that," The boy whispered to the younger trapped in his arms and went closer and closer to the younger who now was sobbing with tears running down his face. Felix could almost nothing see because his vision was so blurry, but he could still see the boy coming closer and closer to his face. Only inches apart were their faces until Felix could hear a boy scream something down the hallway. Felix couldn't recognize the voice before the boy let go of him and ran away. Felix immediately felt down to the floor and was being a crying mess hugging his knees gazing down.

He could hear someone running towards him and soon he could feel some recognizable long and save arms wrapped around him. Looking up he saw a mad and worried Chan. Quickly Felix wrapped his arms around his neck in a tight hug. Still sobbing hugging the sobbing smaller he was still raging that the boy he knew who was would do this.

"Felix are you okay? Did he do anything that hurt you? I swear I will kill Yuta if he ever comes near you again," Chan whispered in the younger's ear who couldn't get any words out just stayed sobbing on the ground before Chan picked him up bridal style.

"Let's go home," Chan said while Felix buried his face in Chan's chest. Chan could feel his shirt get wet from the tears but right now nothing else mattered to make his boy happy again.

Uuuuuuhh so a bit of drama today. Sorry I had to use Yuta as the boy didn't really know who to use though haha.

I hope you all have a nice day

I <3 u all