*44*

Chan quickly attacked Felix's lips again in a heated make-out session and starting to grind on the younger again making him moan. They kept going until Chan looked down and could see the wet spot on the younger boxers and chuckled looking back up at a horny younger. Felix started to pull in the older's shirt which he understood and stood up to undress himself having the younger admiring him especially his abs. Chan chuckled at this and opened his mouth to say.

"Take a picture it lasts longer," He said as he now only had his boxers on crawling back on to the bed with a blushing younger.

Chan started to kiss all over Felix's body making him moan a little and shifting sensitive to every touch as his member ached in his boxers. Chan looked up at the younger as he had his head right over the younger's member in his boxers. He could see Felix's permission as he started to kiss on his member outside of his boxers, making the younger moan and Chan even harder. The kisses were light at first but became more aggressive as he started to pull down the younger's boxers leaving him in nothing and letting his member be free. He looked at hit for a short moment before licking from the base to the head and swirling his tongue around it. The younger's moans were music to his ears as he himself took his boxers off and getting a shocked reaction from the younger because of his size. This only made Chan chuckle as he saw his stare.

"You can touch if you want," Chan said to the younger who moved his gaze up to his face before looking back down at his member and then crawling over to him before reaching his hand out to slowly stroking it. Felix stroked it making the older moan a little and closing his eyes. Felix was admiring it before he decided he would pleasure the older as he did to him. He started by putting the head in his mouth and sucking up all the precum. The older now looked back down to younger to see him now putting the rest in his mouth not enough to cover it all but good enough for now as it felt so good for Chan. He was moaning as Felix kept sucking him and sometimes looking up innocently at the older making his member twitch. Chan could feel he was getting closer to his climax as he took the youngers hair and guided his head to deepthroating him. He groaned and moaned as he could feel his member hit the back of the younger's throat and feeling the vibrations around his member as he was chocking a bit. This pushed the older over the edge and soon spilled his seeds in the younger's mouth as the younger pulled off opening his mouth and showing his present as the older guided him to swallow as he did.

"Lay down on the bed and spread that ass for me. We are far from done," He said with a big smirk still a bit sweaty after his climax.

Hey everyone

I hope you have a nice day

I luve u all <3