*36*

Chan was happy the whole day and waited for the moment he could meet Felix. His friends of course noticed this and they all knew it was because of Felix. He had been down lately so it was great to see him happy again.

For Chan the day went so slow but now it was already time for the end of school. Chan quickly got up and rushed out of his class towards the exit. When he got closer he could see a small figure standing there. He already knew who it was. He slowly got closer but then stopped when he saw someone walking up to the figure and talking with him.

Chan just watched as he could see the two talking and it didn't take long before he could see the taller figure getting really close to the smaller one. Chan could feel his anger boiling and he angrily ran towards the two.

I was waiting for Chan at the exit of the school. I really wanted to hear his side of the story and inside I knew he didn't do anything wrong in the situation. I was just standing when somebody behind me tapped my shoulder.
I looked around and saw Lucas one of the schools many popular boys.

"Hey cutie," he said to the younger who was kinda disgusted by the nickname.
"Pls go away," Felix said and the younger tried to turn back his on him not before he turned him around again only to get even closer to him.

They were so close Felix felt his heart beating faster because of nervousness. He was really close when Lucas went slowly closer to the younger's face. Felix was so shocked that he didn't hear the loud footsteps coming their way before he suddenly saw the figure before him getting pushed away.
"GO TO HELL LUCAS!" He could hear the Chan scream at Lucas. Chan turned around the younger and hugged him tightly. Felix was shaking a bit but soon calmed down and just enjoying the hug.

"Let's go somewhere else," Chan said to the smaller who just nodded and followed him.

STRAY KIDS RELEASED THE REST OF THE TOUR DATES AND PLACES AND THEY ARE COMING TO BERLIN!!!

Thank god! I really want to go but I have to find somebody to go with so that's my challenge right now. But now when I am mentioning tours I'm going to the DAY6 concert in Berlin this Saturday so of course I'm also excited for that!

I hope you have a nice day
I love u all💜