*8*

"I can't believe you actually said that to him?"
"Yeah I know. I seriously have no idea what went through my head."
"So wasn't the professor mad?"
"He was pissed!"

That conversation was happening at Chan's table but he didn't listen. No. He was looking towards the table with Jisung, Felix and that other boy. He had been looking at their table the whole lunch break and couldn't stop. He still wondered if he was the boy he was texting to, so he made up a plan.

Chan would text the boy and see if Felix would react when he texted the boy. If he did then maybe it was him.

You
How are you doing baby girl?

Chan looked up from his phone when he saw Felix take out his phone out of his pocket. Chan almost chocked and felt his heart skip a beat. Then suddenly he got a text back.

Baby girl😘
I said to stop calling me that!
I'm not even a girl!

You
I know but you're a boy and I think I know who too😏

Chan looked up from his phone to see a Felix coughing wildly with a concerned look from the unknown boy while Jisung padded his back. He couldn't help but to let out a little chuckle not until he stopped. He felt his heart stop too and it felt like time stopped. He just realized that it meant it was him! It was Felix he was texting to! He chocked because he read that I know it's him!

Chan just sat their with his gaze towards Felix and a open mouth shocked from what he realized.
"Are you okay?" A concerned Minho asked.
"Oh yeah I'm fine" Chan said coming back to reality

Chan noticed Felix looking at him and smirked back. He felt a slight vibration in his hand and saw a notification said that the boy had texted him.

Baby girl😘
Whoever you think I am it's 100% wrong
We haven't even met before in real life!

Chan
Okay if you say so😉
.....
Felix🙃

Baby girl😘 left the chat

Chan saw that Felix had now left the cafeteria which just was another prove he was right. He felt happy as ever now that he knew it was Felix. But now he also got worried because would Felix now stop texting him or worse ignore him totally?

Chan just now got worried what would happen with them from now on. He knew he liked the boy a lot and would love to make him mine. He decided he would not rest before he had done that and from there he started his mission.

Make Felix fall in love with him and make him his.

Change Baby girl😘's name to Felix💜
Yes or no

Hey everyone
I was wondering if I should include more interaction with the other characters and their relationships too?
Comment what you think

And have a nice day
Love u all <3