*21*

Felix was still shocked but happy after what happened yesterday. His mind had a hard time processing it, but he was still pleased that it happened. He wanted to be with Chan, but he was also a bit scared what people would think of him. He was definitely not on Chans level he thought to himself while walking to school.

The first classes went by with Felix thinking about Chan of course. He was sitting in the cafeteria more happy than usual and of course Jisung noticed after he had been really off lately, and he was happy that he finally was more like himself. Felix was walking to get some food because for the first time this year he had forgot his lunch box at home. Felix heard footsteps from behind him, but he shrugged it off because he knew a lot of people were in there. The whole school was, so it was just some random student he thought, until he felt a pair of arms wrapped around his waist.

Felix froze in his place. He knew it was the taller, but he still got shocked because they were in the middle of the school.

"Chan get off! We are in school!" Felix loudly whispered to the taller still behind him. Chan turned him around to look him in the eyes.

"People are looking Chan!" Felix again loudly whispered but was gazing down of embarrassment. Chan lifted Felix chin up to have him face to face.

"I don't care what people think of us. I want you baby girl," Chan whispered to Felix before leaning in closer towards his face. Felix was shocked by his movement and couldn't move. Maybe it was his body not wanting to move. Chan leaned even closer until their lips touched.

The whole cafeteria went silent. Everyone was looking at the schools most popular straight boy kissing a boy! A lot of whispers started to happen. This was now the schools most popular couple. Felix could hear that there were whispers but right now he felt like he was on clouds so just ignored it. He felt embarrassed that Chan could do it in school, but he was happy he didn't care what people thought of them.

"Meet me after school at the entrance baby girl. I have a surprise for you" Chan said after they were done with the kissing only to peck his lips one more time to walk over to his lunch table. Felix now really noticed everyone stares towards him and immediately felt uncomfortable of all the attention he now got. He quickly walked over to his table again to a shocked Jeongin and Jisung.

"What was that!" Jisung immediately asked the embarrassed boy joining their table. Felix just laid his head on the table and didn't reply. Even though Jeongin and Jisung both asked a ton of questions Felix didn't reply only gazed down.

Jisung was still in shock and looked over at Chan's table to see an equally shocked Minho looking back at him. They both knew that they had to tell their friends about them, and Chan and Felix being together definitely helped that they knew they aren't the only gays or bis in their group of friends. Who knew if there were more than them?

Hey everyone

Yesterday I started watching k-dramas and I like em a lot, so I was wondering if any have some recommendations? If you do please leave a comment with one :=)

I hope you all had/have a nice day

I <3 u all