*32*

Everything was great between Chan and Felix. They had now been together for a month and they were happy as ever. They both thought nothing could get between them......

Until

Chan was walking in the hallway when he suddenly felt something pulling on his arm from behind.
"CHAN!" A girl said behind Chan and he immediately turned his head when he heard that voice. Chan saw her and felt anger rising up in him.

It was no other than his ex girlfriend. He felt pissed that she now were here after so long time.

Chan were together with this girl for over a year a couple of years ago. He really loved her and she loved him until she found someone else hotter and richer. She immediately left Chan for him and ever since Chan hated her. He chose to switch schools because of her.

But now she is back right in front of him.
"What do you want! You left me!" Chan said maybe a bit too loud making everyone in the hallway pay attention to those two.
"Come on Chan don't you still love me?" She asked teasingly and got very close to Chan making Chan walking backwards.

Chan felt his anger turn in to nervousness. Normally no one could make him nervous but she always made him for some reason. She kept getting closer and closer to him until Chan felt his back his the head wall.
"Get away from me! I'm happy without you!" Chan said and tried getting her to let go of him but before he knew it he could feel her lips on his.
It didn't take long before he finally get away from her and pushed her off making her fall to the ground.
"Wtf was that! Don't you ever come close to me!" Chan shouted to her before angrily left the hallway.

But what Chan didn't know was that somebody saw the kiss.......

Hey everyone and Happy new year
I love u all💜