*50*

Jeongin was walking with Felix in the hallway as they talked about random subjects. They were in their own little world until Chan showed up in front of them stopping them in their tracks.

"Hey," Chan said to the boys as he went over to Felix to peck his lips still making the younger blush. He smiled as he saw the younger's reaction and snaked his hand around his waist securing him as they kept walking now the three of them.

"We will see you later Jeongin," Felix said with a small wave as he and Chan left the hallway going to their class as Jeongin kept going to his class. He was almost there as he suddenly from an empty classroom got pulled in by his sleeve making him surprise especially when he saw who it was after the person locked the door. Hyunjin. He stood there with a big smirk plastered on his face staring at the younger who back up into a table looking everywhere else than on Hyunjin.

"What was that f-for?" Jeongin stammered out embarrassed by the situation. Hyunjin didn't answer at first only walked closer to the younger making his heart rate increase as he felt himself getting sweaty.

When he was only inches away from the younger, he opened his mouth.

"I want you," Hyunjin whispered to the younger as he stared him down. The younger immediately looked at the older as he said it with a confused and nervous face. He felt himself get lost in those beautiful eyes, as the older got close but not to his face but his neck. He softly started to suck on the skin and kiss it.

"W-what a-re you d-doing?" Jeongin whispered out trying to hold back any kind of inappropriate signs. The older didn't answer but kept going until he moved back and admired his work with a smirk before looking back up at Jeongin and caressing his cheeks making the younger even more red than he already was.

After that, the older left and left a confused and blushing younger behind in the empty classroom. He had no idea what just had happened. What did Hyunjin just do? Does he like me? He can't like me?! Were some of the thoughts circulating in his mind at the time. After a while, he decided to walk back to class after he got himself together and back on track and trying to pretend what just happened never happened. Hyunjin could impossibly like him....

Hey everyone

I don't really have much to say today other than I hope you have a nice day

I love u all <3