*54*

While Hyunjin was dragging Jeongin to a room he was scared and nervous but at the same time excited. He had never in his life been with another person and never even kissed someone, so of course, this would be totally new for him. He hoped Hyunjin wouldn't laugh or mock him. Jeongin's mind was abrupted when Hyunjin pushed him inside a room locking the door after him looking back at the nervous younger.

Jeongin could see the older's lustful stare as he slowly got closer to him.

"I-I haven't done any of this b-before," He lowly said and looked down hearing the low sweet chuckle from the older who only got closer. Jeongin was playing with the hem of his hoodie nervously as he saw the other's feet right in front of him. He couldn't think before Hyunjin lifted his chin to make direct eye contact. He felt himself get lost in the older's beautiful eyes that he didn't notice he was slowly closing the gap between them. He suddenly felt the older's soft lips on his own. He just stood frozen as the other moved his lips with his. He slowly started to unfreeze and moving his own lips with the other even though he didn't know what to do. Hyunjin smirked through the kiss as he noticed he started moving his lips too. He slowly took his hand under the younger's shirt caressing his soft skin. He was a bit surprised when he felt the muscles on his abdomen as he broke the kiss and started kiss down his neck leaving a few hickeys which made the younger whine and moan a bit by the unfamiliar pleasure.

"You taste so good," Hyunjin said as he broke apart from the younger who looked down while blushing.

"So, the dare was for you to pleasure me," Hyunjin started which made the younger look up at his smirking face.

"How do you want to do it?" He asked teasingly the younger who again blushed and looked down. The older moved past him and laid down on the bed using his elbows as support looking up at the younger who still stood up in front of him.

"Eeeeehhh.... You decide?" The younger said sitting down on the bed. He didn't see the older nod as he took his hand taking it on the older's crotch slowly starting to move his hand there making him moan a bit. The younger was frozen and confused but he liked to see the older's facial expressions and reactions so he started to move his hand fast until he moved his hand under his pants feeling it on the underwear. Not after long Hyunjin took down his own pants and shirt demanding the younger to do it too leaving them both with only underwear on but only the younger blushing and being shy.

The younger kept his hand moving on the older's now hard member in his underwear listening to his low moans. The older could see the younger's stare on his member.

"If you want to see you can remove the underwear," He said teasingly looking over to the younger who was a bit shocked but then looked back to the older's member thinking a bit before doing any kind of actions.

Hey everyone

This is an early chapter today. Might update again later today too

I hope you have a nice day

I<3uall