*20*

It was the end of school and Felix was about to head home. Felix thought about the night where he cuddled and slept with Chan and woke up to an empty bed. He felt kind of sad that Chan had left him, but it's probably because he doesn't like him that much, Felix thought to himself. Felix was so caught up in his thoughts that he didn't notice a person walking behind him.

"Hey baby girl" The person said. Felix quickly recognized the voice and turned around to see a smirking Chan.

"Why are you walking home alone?" Chan asked quickly catching up to Felix who stopped and wrapped his arm around his waist.

"I-I always walk h-home alone" Felix stuttered out earning a light chuckle from the taller beside him. Felix got really nervous, but it felt nice to have someone protect you. Felix could feel his checks starting to burn and Chan noticed.

"Aww look who is blushing" Chan said followed by him pinching Felix cheeks only making it worse.

"Why were you following me" Felix asked after some time of just walking beside each other. Felix looked up at Chan and made eye contact and quickly cut it off again.

"Because you're cute" Chan just simply replied making the younger blush and got embarrassed.

They made it to Felix's house when Felix stopped at the front door. He turned around to see the taller look very lost in his eyes. There they stood just starring at each other. It didn't take long before Chan got closer to the smaller who just backed away from him. Felix could feel his back hit the door, but that didn't stop Chan. He came closer and closer until they were just inches apart. He could see Chans eyes going from his eyes to his lips. Felix was nervous just gazing downwards when they got so close. Chan lifted Felix's chin, and kept his gaze on him. It wasn't long before he closed the distance between them. Lips on lips.

Felix hadn't felt anything more amazing in his whole life. The touch sent a shiver through his whole body. He felt like he was on top of a cloud. For Felix it felt like minutes, but it was only a couple of seconds. Chan pulled away slowly just staring at the shocked and smaller boy.

"I hope I didn't scare you off. I just couldn't resist those pretty lips of yours anymore." He said before he walked away, leaving the smaller in total shock but also with a feeling he never has felt before.

Love

Hey everyone, I hope you like my story. I can't really comprehend I'm already at 20 chapters. Time just flies by so quickly.

Today in my English class we had to write a story in 40 minutes. I wrote a really dark and weird story of 1500 words and after I read it out loud, my teacher said that he maybe could see a hidden author in me. The only thing I thought about was that writing fanfic really helped me in that situation ahaha.

I hope you have a nice day

I love u all <3