25

(Slight spoilers for Are There Healthy Distractions, aka, the newest Sanders Sides episode and the premier of Sanders Asides)

Everyone was comfortably sitting around the living room, Frozen playing on the tv. Roman was sitting on the end of the couch in a Beast onesie, with Virgil sitting on the back next to him in an adorable skeleton onesie. Remus was on the ground next to Roman, burritoed in so many blankets you couldn't see what he was wearing. Patton was sitting in Logan's lap wearing a cat onesie. Logan, however, wore his usual attire.

"Why are we watching Frozen again?" Logan asked.

"Cause your vote didn't count cause you aren't wearing a onesie." Roman stuck his tounge out at his dad.

"Onesies are childish, why would I wear one?" Logan said.

Patton quirked his eyebrow, "are you forgetting your unicorn onsie? You know, the one you requested for Christmas ten years ago?"

Logan sighed into his husband's neck, "Why do you delight in attacking me?"

"So are the trolls insinuating that Kristoff fucked the raindeer?" Remus piped up.

"Shhh!" Roman covered Virgil's ears, "he doesn't need to know about that yet!"

Virgil sighed and took Roman's hands off his ears, "Ro, I'm twelve and I've gone to public school. I know what fuck means."

"Language! Both of you." Patton scolded.

"Sorry dad." The boys chimed at the same time.

"It's okay kiddos, let's just finish the movie." Patton giggled.

The family snuggled tighter together as the movie played on. For the first time in forever, there was a sense of peace. It was wonderful.