35

Everyone was outside watching the two foals play with Thomas. It was the start of summer and tomorrow was the first day of camp.

"You know what would be nice right now?" Remus asked, "a swim in the pond."

"No." Virgil hissed, "I hate water."

"Come on Virge!" Roman laughed, "just because something touched your foot doesn't mean there's a demon."

"It didn't just touch me! It gay up grabbed my foot!" Virgil yelled.

Angel snorted, "calm down babe."

"Roman?" Remus grinned misheviously, "are you thinking what I'm thinking?"

"Don't you dare!" Virgil growled.

"I think I am!" Roman smiled, making Percy roll his eyes.

"Ro! Ree!" Virgil shouted as his brothers picked him up, "Ang! Help!"

"Nah." Angel shrugged and Roman and Remus carried his husband towards the lake.

"You're so mean." Percy chuckled.

"They won't actually throw him in." Angel said, "well, Roman won't at least."

Percy snorted and watched as Roman and Remus started to swing Virgil between them. Roman held Virgil's arms and Remus his feet. Then, just as Angel said, Remus let go of Virgil's feet and Roman pulled him back before he got the water.

Virgil stood up and started yelling at Remus and Roman, who just laughed. Missy and Pranks ran over and hugged their uncle.

"So, you ready for tomorrow?" Percy asked.

Angel nodded, "yeah. I mean, I'm the new therapist since Picani retired."

Percy chuckled, "oh yeah. It's easy to forget when you're so dismal."

"Hey!" Angel laughed, shoving him lightly, "but really, I have a feeling this is gonna be a good summer."