28

"Lo! Patt! Virge!" Remy bounced over to the family, "oh my Starbucks I'm so happy you're finally here!"

"I know!" Patton squealed, "gosh I can't believe our little guys are getting married!"

"Patton, they are in their twenties." Logan smiled lightly.

"We'll to me they're still our kiddos!" Patton pouted playfully

"I know." Logan kissed the top of Patton's head, "I have to go meet up with Roman now."

"Alright." Remy gave him a nod as he walked off, "come on, Remus has your seats saved over here."

Patton giggled as he and Virgil followed Remy, "oh I'm just so excited!"

"I am too!" Remus grinned, "and I made a bet with Roman that I'm not gonna cry!"

Virgil chuckled, "so how much do you owe him?"

Remus scoffed, "I haven't won or lost yet!"

"Well we'll find out soon." Patton giggled, "it's starting!"

~~time skip ~~

"Ro! Perce!" Patton giggled, wheeling over and pulling the newlyweds into a hug, "congratulations!"

Roman chuckled, "thanks Padre."

"Oh," Virgil spoke up, digging around in his pocket, "Remus had to go, some sort of emergency, but here's the twenty bucks he owes you from the bet."

Roman laughed as Percy rolled his eyes.

"Well to be fair, you cried to Roman." Logan chuckled, giving Patton a quick kiss.

"Yeah well..." Roman pouted, "my husband is handsome, so it's allowed!"

"It's also our wedding." Percy laughed, "and speaking of getting together, where's your boyfriend Virge?"

Virgil shrugged, "Angel couldn't make it, homophobic parents and all."

"Tch." Roman grit his teeth, "he's such a nice kid, I wish there was a way he could get away!"

"I do too Roman, but he'll be okay." Patton smiled, patting his sons arm, "besides, it's your wedding day! You should be celebrating!"

Roman sighed, "you're right."

"Hey," Percy pecked Roman on the cheek, "it's time to cut the cake."

Roman smiled and walked over to the wedding cake, "I'm gonna smush it all over your face!"

Patton giggled as Percy rolled his eyes. He made sure to take a lot of pictures, and in the end, Roman ended up with cake all over him.