chapter nineteen

Their kiss was quickly ended with the arrival of Calum and Michael opening the, once again, unlocked door. Ashton and Jane were doing something that El really didn't want to know about..

"Oh. Oh. Well we'll just go." Calum announced, looking pretty surprised. Of course he saw the clip of Luke and Elouise making out on the clip when her father won. That's why he and Michael were even coming over. But that kiss was a lot different from the one in front of him.

Luke shot his friends a look that could make legions of Roman soldiers shake in their boots. Finally he was getting some action after spending half the time in denial, and the other half holding a sad amount of attraction for her. And here they were ruining it.

"Oh cut the angry look, Luke, that was as far as we were going to go anyways." Elouise drawled, adjusting herself and her clothes to look more tidy. "That being said, why are you even here? Don't you have guitars to smash?" 

"Sorry darling, we already smashed all of them." Michael shot back, flopping down on Luke's couch like he was actually invited in, and not as unwelcome as he actually was. Elouise walked by the couch, smacking his head.

"Call me that again, and you won't even have a tongue to talk. Now do you want a drink or something?"  asked Elouise, acting like her friendly behavior was normal. Michael, turned slightly towards her, and just stared at her. She rolled her eyes and shifted her vision towards the standing Calum. El raised her eyebrows to ask him the same question without words.

"Uh, coffee? If that's alright." Calum said tentatively. She nodded, and headed towards the kitchen. She wasn't actually doing it because she was so fond of getting their food and drink, but Elouise wanted to give Luke time to talk. 

*

"What the flying fuck did you do to Elouise? Murder and replacement with a look alike? Behavioral reform? Really great orgasm?" Michael quipped. Like threw a pillow and scowled, cheeks tinting pink.

"Have some decency, Mikey, of course not. She was abducted by aliens and they did a series of tests for research on the human DNA, leaving her severely affected." Calum joked. Luke groaned rolling his eyes. 

"Why are you even here? I was busy."

"Obviously." Calum replied dryly. Michael opened his mouth to respond. "We actually came by to see if that kiss was the real deal. We got our answer pretty quickly."

"Okay, well if you got your answer, why are you still here?"

"And miss El give Calum his coffee like she's barefoot and pregnant? Never." Michael smirked. Luke broke into a little smile.

"Awww. That good? You're adorable Luke." Calum said, reaching down and squeezing his cheek. "Our baby's all grown up!" 

"Shut up, you're only a few months older than me!" Just as Luke said that, Elouise shuffled into the room and sat down the drink on the coffee table in front of Calum, and sat down in the space between Michael and Luke.

"And I'm years older than all of you."

"You didn't seem to care when you had your tongue down Luke's throat a few minutes ago." Michael dryly said, leaning back and pointing his finger towards the pair.

"You're a pig."

"And you're a grandma preying on our poor Luke here." Michael shot back. Luke groaned, burying his head in his hands. This was not how he expected this night to go. First he thought he'd be sleeping by now, then his plans changed to other things, and now he was sat her listening to Michael relentlessly tease he and Elouise, with the assistance of Calum.

"Well, I'm going to go. I already showed you what I wanted to show you. Bye." Elouise said, growing tired of his friends. She got up and walked out the door.

"No way. She showed you her tits?!" Calum exclaimed. Michael burst into laughter and Luke gave him an unamused look and forced them to leave. He was starting to get what El meant about them being immature.

*

IM LITERAL TRASH IM SORRY THIS IS SO SHORT

-CALIE