Part 2

Maheshwaris reached the Arora house.Anjali was with Krithika and Vivan at home.
Anshuman Pakhi and Ruhi came to welcome them.
Seeing them Sameer was frozen.
Sameer stared at Prem and Simar.
He whispered:Who is the girl whom you are asking me to marry Maa?
Simar:Guess you already understood who she is.
Sameer was shocked.
Pakhi:Sameer..we feel very happy to see you after a long time.It's our luck that you are going to marry our daughter.
Anshuman:No one can be better than you for Naina.

Sameer was silent.
Simar:Guess Sameer is desperate to see Naina.Let them talk.
Pakhi:Sure.Even Naina is dying to see Sameer.Come Sameer...I will show you the room.
Ruchika:Go Sameer bhai.Don't be shy.You go.

She pushed him a bit to lead him to Naina's room.
Sameer walked to Naina's room slowly.He was nervous too.
Prem whispered to Simar:Why did you send Sameer to Naina's room?Wonder what rubbish he will speak to her!If he opens his mouth she will reject him immediately.
Simar:No Premji.This is not any ordinary girl.This is Naina.Naina was everything for Sameer once.And Naina is not Indira.She is pure.He will always have soft corner for her.
Prem:I don't have any trust in Sameer.

Karan's eyes were on Ruhi.
Ruhi's eyes were rolling on Karan.They were looking at each other emotionally.

Naina turned back hearing foot steps.Finally Sameer and Naina saw each other.
Their eyes became wet.

Rom rom tera naam pukaare
Ek hue din reain hamare
Hum se hum hi chiin gaye hai
Jab se dekhe hai nainn deewane
Sajda .

They remembered their old cute moments.

Teri kaali ankhiyon se jind meri jaage Dhadkan se tej daudu, sapno se aagey

Dhadkan se tej daudu, sapno se aagey

Ab jaan lutt jaaye, ye jahaan chhut jaaye
Sang pyaar rahe, main rahun na rahun

Sajda tera sajda
Din reain karoon na hi chain karoon(My name is Khan).

Naina smiled emotionally:Sameer!

Suddenly Sameer remembered a slap on his face.
Naina:I wanted to meet you since years.But I did'nt have the courage to face you.I wanted to say sorry to you.I am sorry Sameer.I behaved rudely to you.
Sameer:What is the use of saying sorry after breaking my heart in every way Naina?You broke my heart so much that they could never be joined together.
Naina was hurt by his words.
Naina:That means you won't forgive me?
Sameer:I am not a saint to forgive you Naina.

Naina was shattered.
Sameer:Did'nt you get married to Kartik?Or did he leave you?
Naina became upset.
Naina:Yes.We got married.
Sameer was stunned.
Sameer said in a sarcastic tone:Great.Did he die?It will be better if he dies.
Naina:Sameer..why are you talking like this?How can you just talk about an alive person's death?
Sameer:Oh,that means your Kartik is alive.Where is he now?
Naina:He is not my Kartik now.He left me.

Sameer:I am sure that he left you for Sherlyn.Right?

Naina nodded painfully.
Sameer:I am not surprised about it.I even expected it that time itself.
Naina:Yes,you had told me.It's my foolishness that I did'nt believe you and married Kartik.
Sameer:It's not your foolishness that you did'nt believe me.Naina.It's because you never valued our friendship.That's why.
Naina's heart was pricked with guilt.
Sanjana came running towards Naina:Mumma..
Naina hugged her:Sanju...
Sanjana looked at Sameer.
Sanjana:Who is this mumma?