Part 6

Sameer looked at Naina emotionally holding her hand:Baby doll...please listen to me.Trust me.This man is not good for you.Please break this engagement.

Naina looked at him emotionally.
Naina remembered the greeting card and got irritated.
Naina:Can you please it Sameer?How many times will you try to brainwash me against Kartik?How can you stoop so low again and again?
Sameer:Naina..believe me.This person does'nt deserve you.

 Naina:Then who deserves me?You? Sameer said out of frustration:Yes,I deserve you more than this rascal

Sameer said out of frustration:Yes,I deserve you more than this rascal.
Suddenly Naina slapped him.Everyone was shocked.
Sameer stared at her:For this rascal,you slapped me?
Naina:Rascal is not Kartik,but you.Finally you burst out what was in your mind.You said you deserve me more than Kartik.It means it is true that you want me.
Sameer:I did'nt mean it Naina.I just said so unknowingly,because I was frustrated.
Naina:Enough Sameer.Don't utter a word.But since you came here for the party I will not insult you by asking you to get out.You can have food and go.
Sameer smirked painfully:Thanks a lot for your favour Naina.But I don't need your favour.
Naina:Your wish.
Kartik smirked.He thought:Thanks to Naina for trusting me blindly and going against her real well wisher Sameer.

Naina went towards Kartik.Kartik-Naina exchanged rings.Kartik smirked at Sameer.

Kartik asked the DJ to play music.They played music and Kartik started dancing with Naina to irritate Sameer.

Not being able to take it anymore Sameer left.

Time passed...

Karan-Tanvi's wedding day...
Tanvi was in her bridal attire.

Ruhi went neat Tanvi:You are looking gorgeous Tanvi.
Tanvi gave her a pale smile:Thank you.
Ruhi walked out of the room weeping.
Pandit:What happened Ruhi?Did they insult you?I will not leave them.
Ruhi:No,they did'nt insult me.I had dreamt to be Karan's bride.But now seeing Tanvi in my place my heart broke.
Pandit:That's why I told you not to attend this wedding.I can't skip this wedding as he is my brother and I love him though he hates me.
Ruhi:It's ok Pandit.
Pandit:Still you love Karan so much.But Karan can't understand that.That fool thinks that we are lovers.He lost a gem like you who still loves him.One day when he comes to know that he misunderstood our pure friendship he will regret.
Pandit walked towards the guests room angrily.
Karan was over hearing their conversation with a heart break.His eyes were welled with tears.
Karan:It means I misunderstood them.Ruhi still loves me.Oh God..what a blunder did I do?

Koyi khushi ki hai yeh raat aayi sajdhaj ke baraat hai aayi
Dheere dheere gham ka sagar thaam gaya aankhon mein aakar
Gunjuthi hai lo shehnaayi to kho liye baandh bandhayi

Karan walked towards Ruhi.Grabbing her hand he walked to his room.
Ruhi was shocked:Karan...what are you doing?
Karan locked the room.
Ruhi:Why did you lock the room?
Karan cupped her face in his hands:First you tell me..do you still love me?
Ruhi was stunned by his question.
She smirked tearfully:Wah Karan!On your wedding day you are asking me if I love you?
Karan:Whatever..you say.
Ruhi:My love did not melt in a moment like your love melted.
Karan felt guilty.

Hamesha tumko chaha aur chaha aur chaha chaha chaha aur chaha
Hamesha tumko chaha aur chaha kuch bhi nahin
Tumhe dil ne hai pooja pooja pooja aur pooja kuchi bhi nahin
Na na nahin na na nahin nahin nahin nahin nahin kuch bhi nahin
ohh Kuch bhi nahin kuch bhi ohh nahin kuch bhi nahin

Karan:I realized that I was misunderstanding you Ruhi.
Ruhi was stunned.

Khushiyon mein bhi chaayi udaasi dard ki chaaya mein woh lipti
Kehne piya se bas yeh aayi kehne piya se bas yeh aayi

Karan:I am ashamed of myself for suspecting your love.I don't deserve pardon.But please forgive me.