Part 10

Anjali:Who are you?
Indira:I am your mother Anjali.

All became dull as they were nervous about Anjali's reaction.

Anjali:You are not my mother.My mother is...

Anjali went and hugged Naina.

Everyone smiled while Indira got irritated.

Naina:I am her mother Indira,not you.

Indira:The fact is that you are not her mother.I only gave birth to Anjali.

Simar:Just by giving birth no one can be a mother Indira...especially a woman who can ditch a child mercilessly can never be a mother.

Naina:If you are claiming rights on Anjali why did you leave her and go when she was just a baby?You could have easily managed your career and family life together as this family is very supportive.But you left your husband and child.That's why you lost both Sameer and Anjali.Till now you did'nt bother to look up them.When you came to know that Sameer is moving on suddenly you want them back.Ridiculous.

Indira:Enough Naina.Don't think that you succeeded in acquiring Sameer and Anjali.It will never happen.

Simar:Don't raise voice against my daughter in law Naina.

Indira:Hey ...how dare you?

Suddenly Sameer shouted at her:Stop it.How dare you raise voice against my mother and my future wife?

Indira:Sameer!

Sameer:When I saw you after many years it's true that I lost myself.It's not because I am still attracted towards you,but because I was reminded of the unforgettable days of our marriage.I cannot erase those memories completely from my mind.But I will surely replace them with my upcoming days with Naina.

Naina looked at Sameer in disbelief.She felt goosebumps in her body.

She thought:It means Sameer has accepted me?

Indira was shocked:Sameer,can you ever give my place to Naina?

Sameer:I don't have to give my place to Naina as you have no place in my life.You yourself caused that situation Indira.You have no right in this house.Just leave.

Indira was shattered:Sameer!

Ruchika:Don't stay here shamelessly.Just leave.

Vivan:Did'nt you hear?Just leave if you have shame.This house is not yours.

Ruhi who was standing near him smirked seeing Indira's condition.

Indira:I will leave.But even you leave this house if you have shame as this is not your house.You are an orphan who is living here as a ghar jamai.

Vivan became dull.

Prem:Enough Indira.Vivan is our son.He has every right to stay here.

Simar:Vivan is not different from our other children.

Krithika:Don't dare to insult my husband.I will kick you out forgetting that once you were my bhabhi.

Indira felt insulted.She left the house.

Vivan hugged Prem and Simar:Thank you so much for not making me feel that I am an orphan.After coming here I forgot that I am an orphan.

Prem:Don't dare to call yourself an orphan.

Simar:You are our son.Understand?

Vivan smiled emotionally.Everyone smiled emotionally.

Simar to Naina:Thank you very much for ignoring Indira's words beta.