Part 15

They all went to Naina-Sameer's bedroom.There they were shocked to see a man.
Sameer,Naina,Karan.Ruhi,Anshuman,Pakhi,Pandit were shocked.
Naina's eyes became wet:Kartik!
She was reminded of her past moment with Kartik.
Kartik smiled:Naina,as you told me I have come here.
Naina:What are you saying Kartik?

Kartik:Ya,you only invited me here.So that when everyone is busy with the party we can enjoy in your bedroom.
All were shocked.
Naina:What nonsense are you saying Kartik?I have not even seen you since many years.
Kartik:What are you saying Naina?Though we got divorced when did we stop contacting each other?we were always in touch with each other as we loved each other.
Naina:What rubbish!
Ruhi:Hey Kartik..stop it.
Kartik:Don't come between me and Naina.
Kartik looked at Naina.
Kartik:For you only I left Sherlyn.
Naina:Oh so you divorced Sherlyn also?
Kartik:You only asked me to leave Sherlyn so that we can be together.
Naina:What are you saying?If I wanted to be with you why should I marry Sameer?
Kartik:Because your parents forced you to marry Sameer.But you said you love me only.That's why you invited me here.
Anshuman lost his control and pulled his collar harshly:How dare you badmouth my daughter!

Naina was in tears.She looked at Sameer.Sameer was staring at her.
Naina:Sameer,please believe me.I don't know why Kartik has come here.
Sameer did not respond.
Naina thought:First of all Sameer hates me.Now he will think that I am a cheater.
She became upset.
Anshuman raised his hand to beat Kartik.
Sameer went near him and held his hand:Don't beat Kartik.
All were shocked.
Naina wept.She thought:Sameer believes Kartik.
Kartik thought:Sameer thinks that Naina cheated him.Now he will kick her out and Naina will be back to me.
Sameer looked at Anshuman:Papa...It was my long time wish to beat a fraud like Kartik.Please let me do it.
Anshuman was surprised.All were stunned.
Anshuman nodded his head with a smile.Sameer slapped Kartik.
Kartik:Why are you slapping me?
Sameer:Because I have never seen anyone worse than you.

Sameer slapped him again.
Sameer:Naina was never a good friend.She wounded my heart when I needed her trust and support.But she ruined our friendship for a loser like you.Naina is the worst friend anyone could get.
Naina's heart got pierced.
Sameer:But I am sure about one thing.Naina will never cheat anyone.She is always frank.She is not a characterless person like you who does two timing.So don't try to create misunderstandings between us.I am not a fool to believe that when all are here my wife will ask you to come here you fool.You are a liar whom I will never believe.Naina will not lie for sure.
Naina was touched by his words.
Pandit,Ruhi and others smiled.

Sameer:Naina hates you.So don't expect to be back to her.Get lost before I beat you again.
Kartik who got embarrassed tried to go away.But Prem,Anshuman,Karan,Vivan,Kabir and Pandit blocked him.
Kabir:We cannot let him go easily.
They started beating him while Kartik moaned in pain.
They all kicked out Kartik.
Prem went near Sameer:Today after a long time you made me proud Sameer.The way you stood for your wife made you a hero.
Simar:Really Sameer.You are really our son.You proved it.
Pakhi:We are proud of our damadji.Our Naina will be always secure in your arms.Now we can live peacefully without worrying about Naina.

Sameer did not say anything.Naina went near him to thank him.But he walked away.Naina became upset.
Ruhi:Good that the idiot Kartik has gone.But i can't understand why he is back after many years.
Naina:Even I can't understand that.
Vivan:We have removed the dirt like Kartik.Now we can start preparing for the wedding.

Krithika:Yes.
Everyone smiled.

Prem-Simar got ready for the wedding.
They got married.

Everyone was very happy.

Kartik went to meet someone.It was none other than Indira.Kartik explained what happened to him in Luthra house.Indira slapped him.
Kartik:You also slapped me?
Indira:Yes.Because you deserve it.I traced Naina's past and it was very difficult to find you.I asked you to create misunderstandings between Sameer and Naina.But you could'nt do that job properly.
Kartik:My remuneration...

Indira:Why should I pay you money when you have not done what i entrusted you to do.
Kartik became dull.
Indira:When you became penniless Sherlyn left you.Why don't you take Naina back to your life?