Part 23

A hooded person pointed gun at Naina.He aimed the gun and fired.
That time suddenly Indira came and pulled away Naina missing the gun shot.
All were shocked.
Pakhi hugged Naina:Naina beta...
Ruhi,Anshuman and Sameer ran towards Naina.
Sameer:Naina..are you ok?
Naina:Don't worry.I am alright.
The hooded person was caught by Siddharth.
Sameer came and removed his veil.It was Karthik.All were shocked.
Sameer slapped him.
Sameer:Never thought that you can stoop so low.
Naina was in tears:Karthik..though we hate each other now once upon a time I was your wife and I gave birth to your child.Still you are so cruel to me.You tried to kill me?
Simar:Thanks to Indira who saved Naina on time.Otherwise..
Karthik:Enough of praising Indira.She is the main culprit.She only send me here that day to create misunderstandings between Sameer and Naina.She only sent me here to kill Naina ,so that she can get Sameer back.I did this as I need money.I am facing financial crisis.

All were shocked.
Indira was in tears.
Siddharth:If Indira wanted to kill Naina why should she save Naina?
Karthik:Because she wants to enter the good books of this family.
Indira looked at everyone tearfully:It's true that I only sent Karthik that day as I wanted to separate Naina from Sameer.But trust me..after Naina supported me in the hospital I never did anything bad to Sameer and Naina.If you all had accused me of causing the accident that day I would have been in jail.But you all believed me.So I promised myself not to trouble Sameer and Naina.Karthik threatened me that he would kill Naina if I don't give him money.That's why I came here.
Karthik:It's a lie.
Siddharth:Stop it.Police will decide who the real culprit is.
Karthik was shocked to see Police men coming from behind.
Siddharth:Please arrest him.
The police hand cuffed Karthik while Karthik was screaming.
Indira looked at them tearfully:If you people do not believe me punish me.Get me arrested.
Siddharth:Please don't doubt Indira.She is saying the truth.I know her very well.Indira is a changed person now.She could not even think of taking anybody's life even when she was angry with them.Now she has accepted Sameer and Naina's relationship.She can never think of harming Naina.

Naina:No need of giving any justification as we trust Indira.
Sameer:Yes Indira.Though I never trusted you after you left me I know that you cannot do such a brutal act.
Indira was surprised while Siddharth was relieved.
Ruchika:I always disbelieved you Indira.But I am sorry.I realized that you have really changed.

Indira smiled.
Prem:By doing this good deed of saving Naina's life all your previous sins have been vanished Indira.
Simar:Yes.By doing this great deed , you have captured our hearts and now onwards you are our daughter.
Indira smiled tearfully.
Indira:Thank you so much though i don't deserve all this.
Prem:You deserve a position in our family Indira.
Indira smiled.
Prem looked at Siddharth:I liked how you did'nt leave Indira's hand when she need you the most.How you supported her and defended her now was truly appreciative.
Simar:Yes.Indira is lucky to have a life partner like you.

Indira and Siddharth were embarrassed.
Indira:You all are misunderstanding us.

Sid:We are good friends.But we are not in a relationship.
Simar:Friendship can be the first step to love in your case.

Prem:I can see love glittering for Indira in your eyes Siddharth.
Siddharth lowered his eye lashes not able to face anyone.Indira stared at Siddharth,
Prem:Don't be hesitant to accept your love Siddharth.Accepting our love in front of everyone is a very big thing.
Prem looked at Indira:Like a father I am telling you...you should move on with someone who loves you and no one can love you more than Siddharth.
Indira became emotional.
Sameer:Indira...at the end of every relationship,a new relationship starts just like Naina and my relationship.
Your relationship with me has ended.It may for your good.It may be the start of a new beginning with Siddharth.Think well.
Indira was silent.

Prem:Well...now you both are a part of our family.So we invite you both for Karan and Ruhi's wedding.
Siddharth:Sure.
Indira smiled:We will surely come.
Sameer:Papa...can Naina and I also get married along with Karan and Ruhi?

All were surprised including Naina.
Sameer:Last time we did'nt get married in the proper sense as I was not interested in marriage.But now I love Naina and I want to marry her from the bottom of my heart.
Naina blushed.

All were very happy.
Prem:Sure.So 2 weddings on the same day.
Simar:We are happy to see both of you in so much of love.
Sameer-Naina blushed.
Indira:Great.We will enjoy a lot.All the best Sameer and Naina.

Everyone smiled.

Indira-Siddharth were travelling in the car.
Siddharth and Indira were finding it difficult to face each other.
Siddharth:Don't feel pressurized to accept me though they all advised you to give a chance to our relationship.

Indira was silent.Siddharth stopped the car in front of her house.
Indira:Bye Siddharth.Thank you for dropping me.

She got out of the car and walked to her house.She turned back and looked at him.They both smiled slightly at each other.