Part 19

Siddharth sat near Indira who was lost in her thoughts.
Sid:What are you thinking?Hope you are not cooking up any plan to separate Naina from Sameer.
Indira:Do you think so?
Sid:No.Seeing your moments with Maheshwaris in the hospital I thought you are repenting.

Indira:I feel I did a mistake by trying to separate Naina from Sameer and Anjali.Years back I left them.I should be punished.I deserve this punishment.Naina is the best for Sameer and Anjali.I gave them only pain.Sameer and Anjali can get love only from Naina.
Indira burst into tears.
Siddharth caressed her:I am happy that finally you are stopping your revenge.

Pandit-Ruhi were sitting together in his room.
Ruhi:What happened Pandit?
Pandit:We got to know that Vivek had not cheated Gauri.
Ruhi:What?Then why was he with Vishaka?
Pandit:Though Vivek had survived the plane crash he had lost his memory.During that phase only he met Vishaka and got engaged to him.
Ruhi was shocked.

Pandit:But he regained his memory and returned to Gauri.Vishaka also supported him.

Flash back...

Vivek cupped Gauri's face:Please Gauri,come back to me.I can't live without you.I remember everything.I promise you that I will never leave you again.

Gauri's eyes became wet:But now it's too late.I am married.

Vivek's heart broke into pieces.

Gauri was crying in her room.Pandit started packing her luggage.
Gauri was stunned:What are you doing?
Pandit:Packing your bag.So that you can leave.
Gauri was shocked:What do you mean Pandit?
Pandit:Yes.This is not your place.Your place is where Vivek lives.You have to be with him.

Tum ko bhi hai khabar

Mujhko bhi hai pata

Ho raha hai judaa

Dono ka raasta

Gauri was shocked:How can you do this Pandit?
Pandit:Vivek is innocent.We should not punish him by being with each other in a loveless marriage.I am not selfish to separate you both from each other.

Dur bhi tum meri main rehna

Kabhi na kehna

Kabhi na kehna

Gauri asked emotionally:What about you Pandit?What about your heart?

Tum ko bhi hai khabar

Mujhko bhi hai pata

Ho raha hai judaa

Dono ka raasta

Pandit:I don't want to mend my heart by breaking other's hearts.For me,your happiness is more important.I know that you are craving to be with Vivek.But you are not going with him only because you are committed to me.So I am freeing you.
Gauri was touched by his words.

Dur bhi tum meri main rehna

Kabhi na kehna

Kabhi na kehna

Gauri:Pandit...if Vivek was not there I would have fallen in love with you.You have a golden heart.
Pandit looked at her tearfully.
Pandit:But Vivek is there and I am not fortunate to be your love.
Gauri looked at him with pain.

itni thi khushiyaa

Sab kho hai

Bas ek gham hai ki nahi

Samjha ke behla ke dekha

Pandit:So you please go to Vivek.

Dil hai ki isko aata nahi