Part 3

This chapter may bore you as there is no SamAina scene.But it was necessary to show Sameer's past in this chapter.Plz try to understand.

Simar:Sameer had arranged marriage with Indira.He was very happy with her.He loved her a lot.

Flash back...

Indira:Sameer...you know that my biggest ambition is to be a model.But my conservative family did'nt allow it.
Sameer:Yes,I know.

Indira:But you will fulfill my dream.Right?
Sameer:Is there any doubt about that?I have fulfilled all your wishes.I will fulfil this wish too.

Indira held his chin cutely:That's so sweet of you Sameer.I knew that you love me a lot and will never go against my dream.

Sameer smiled:For me,your happiness is more important.
Indira:Can I go for audition?
Sameer:Yes sure.

 Indira:Can I go for audition? Sameer:Yes sure

Indira:You are too good Sameer.
Indira embraced him.

Indira gave audition and got selected.

Sameer:I am very happy for you Indira.
Indira:But Sameer...There is a problem.
Sameer:What problem?
Indira:Marriage is an obstacle in the modelling career.So I have hidden from them that we are married.
Sameer became dull.

 Indira:Please don't feel bad Sameer

Indira:Please don't feel bad Sameer.At home I am all yours.Right?

Sameer smiled:It's ok Indira.
Indira smiled:You are so understanding Sameer.
She embraced him.

Present...

Simar:But Indira became pregnant.She decided to do abortion.I came to know of it as the doctor was my friend.I confronted her.

Past...

Simar:Do you know what you are going to do?Killing your own baby?
Indira:I was not prepared to be a mother.Suddenly this pregnancy...It was unexpected.
Simar:But Indira...this is Sameer and your love's symbol.
Indira:We will have kids in future also.So I don't want this baby now.This is an obstacle to my career.I just got an opportunity.I don't want to lose it.
Simar:Indira...after delivery also you can lose weight and pursue your career.We will support you.
Indira:But what if I lose my figure?
Simar:Nothing like that Indira.It's not impossible.
Indira:Maa..it will be better if you don't interfere.
Simar:But Indira..Sameer will be hurt if he comes to know that you aborted his baby.
Indira:He will not know it unless you reveal it to him.If you don't want your son to be sad don't reveal it to him.
Simar was stunned.

Present...

Simar:I could not do anything.For the family's happiness and peace I hid it from others.
Naina:Abortion happened?