Part 12

Sameer was snoring during his sleep.

Naina was getting irritated.She looked at him angrily.
Naina:I wish I could put a plaster over his mouth.But ...

Naina covered her head with the bed sheet angrily.

Indira was not able to sleep.
Indira:Is Sameer having suhaag raat with Naina now?No..I can't imagine it.On our suhaag raat the whole night he slept on my lap.

It was so romantic.
Will he do the same thing with Naina also?

Nooooooooooooo....
She screamed.

In the morning...

Sameer woke up yawning.He saw Naina staring at him angrily.
Sameer:Why are you staring at me?
Naina:How horrible you are during your sleep!The whole night you were snoring.It was unbearable.y sleep got disturbed.
Sameer was embarrassed.
But he put attitude and said:If you find it a disturbance put a cotton in your ears or go sleep outside.
He smirked.
Naina smirked:I can sleep outside.But your family will be angry with you for throwing me out of the room.
Sameer:My family is always angry with me.I don't care.But Papa and Maa's long lectures are what I can't tolerate.

Naina went out of the room smirking.

Naina was bathing Anjali and Sanjana.Both were enjoying the bath.Simar was watching it with a smile.Anjali and Sanjana poured water on Naina and laughed.
Naina:Naughty girls drenched me.

Simar went to the bedroom with a smile.
Prem:You look very happy today.
Simar:Ya.I am happy that I took the right decision of bringing Naina here.Naina is so caring and loving towards Anjali.For her,both Anjali and Sanjana are equal.
Prem:Simar...in that aspect your decision was correct.But Naina is also a wife.

If she does'nt get love from her husband your decision to bring her here will be wrong.

Simar became dull.

All were seated to have break fast.
Simar:Why are you looking so tired Naina?Are you alright?
Naina:I am alright Mummiji.Actually I could not sleep properly.The whole night Sameer did not allow me to sleep.That's why.

Krithika:The whole night Sameer bhai did'nt allow bhabhi to sleep?

Vivan,Karan,Krithika and Simar were smiling.
Karan smirked:Sameer bhai...it's too bad that the whole night you did'nt let Naina bhabhi sleep.

Sameer was embarrassed.
He stared at Karan:Karan!

Karan tried to suppress his laughter.
Prem:Why did'nt you allow Naina to sleep Sameer?When you can sleep,why can't Naina sleep?So cruel.

All were chuckling except Sameer.
Simar whispered:Premji...sometimes you are innocent like a kid.You did'nt understand anything?
Prem who was clueless asked:What?
Simar winked at Prem.

Then she whispered in his ear:Now did you understand?
Prem got embarrassed.
Naina was busy feeding Anjali and Sanjana.

Sameer-Naina's room....

Sameer shouted at Naina:Why the hell did you tell my family members that I did'nt allow you to sleep at night?
Naina:I said the truth.Due to continiuous snoring I could'nt sleep.

I think you snored purposefully to disturb my sleep.By the way I really enjoyed when Prem papa scolded you for not allowing me to sleep.

Sameer:Stop it.They all misunderstood me.They think that I did'nt allow you to sleep because I was trying to get intimate with you.

Naina:What?
Sameer:Dumbo...you did'nt understand that also.

Naina burst into laughter.
Sameer:Why are you laughing?
Naina:It's so funny that they all thought that the unromantic Sameer was busy in romance.

Sameer:Stop it.You really embarrassed me in front of my family.You are horrible.
Naina:At least they think that we both are leading a normal married life.Let your family be happy with this misunderstanding.At least they deserve that much of happiness.

Sameer was silent.

Simar went near Sameer-Naina.
Simar:Naina beta...kitchen ceremony is there.
Naina:I know mummiji.I will cook.
Simar:Our kitchen ceremony is different.Here the husband and the wife should cook together.

Naina was surprised:Really?It will be cool.
Sameer was shocked:How come you introduce such horrible rituals Maa?