Part 13

Karan:Gauri's fiance Vivek was a pilot.He was assumed to be dead in a plane crash.So Gauri agreed to marry Pandit bhai when this alliance came.Maa knew how much Pandit bhai loves Gauri.So it was Maa who decided to get them hitched.Thus they got married.
Ruhi:Gauri loved Vivek very much.Then how did she agree to marry Pandit so easily?
Pandit:Even Pandit bhai was confused whether Gauri was forced to marry him.So before marriage itself Pandit bhai met Gauri to talk about it.

Flash back...

Pandit:Gauri..you can tell me openly.Are you fine with our alliance?

Gauri:Yes Pandit.I am willing to marry you.
Pandit:I know how much you loved Vivek.So did anyone force you to marry me?
Gauri:No Pandit.No one forced me.It is my wish.
Pandit:Are you sure?
Gauri:Because I don't want to waste my life over a cheater.
Pandit was shocked:What?
Gauri:Yes.I went for my school friend Vishaka's engagement function.I was shocked to see Vivek and Vishaka attending guests together.

Seeing me Vishaka came towards me with Vivek.

Past...

Vishaka:Hi Gauri...

so happy that you came here.

This is my fiance Vivek.

Gauri was shocked.
Vivek:Hi Gauri...Vish had told me about you.Nice to meet you.

Gauri was numb due to shock.

Vivek-Vishaka was called by the photographer for photographs.

During the photo session before even seeing the ring exchange Gauri left.

Continuation of flash back...

Pandit was shocked.
Gauri's tears were shining in her eyes.She wiped them.
Gauri:Vivek behaved as if he does'nt remember me.I saw his parents there while leaving from there.But shockingly they gave me helpless expressions.They did not care about my feelings while supporting their son's betrayal.Seeing Vishaka's happiness I did not want to hurt her.After all i met her after a long time.So I did'nt tell her the truth.Tell me Pandit..should'nt I forget a cheater like Vivek?
Pandit:Yes.You are right Gauri.He does'nt deserve you..

Present...

Ruhi:Then why did their marriage did'nt work?Why did Pandit and Gauri get separated?I can't ask this to Pandit as it will remind him of his failed marriage and he will be hurt.
Karan stopped the car before her house.
Karan:I will tell you that another day Ruhi.
Ruhi:Ok..bye.
Karan:Bye.

Anshuman-Pakhi were walking holding each other's hands in the sand on the beach .

Pakhi:Walking on the beach in the sand is so refreshing.
Anshuman:Yes.This place never loses it's charm.It's evergreen like our love.

Haaaaaa............
haaaaaa............
Bairi jiya tumpe piya
machle...

Pakhi:I just love the everlasting waves here.It reminds me of our love.I really love you Anshuman.

Sambhalu na isse
Ek paheli, latt si uljhi
Kaise.....
sanwaarun na tumhe

Anshuman:I know.Even after my death you will continue loving me.I know that.
Pakhi became upset.

Maan ja meri jaan
Jaanejaan maanja
Hai bandhe dor se
na tu haath chuda

Pakhi:You are talking about your death.Are you thinking of leaving me alone and going?
I don't want to talk to you.
Pakhi tried to walk away.Anshuman held her hand:Pakhi.

She turned back and looked at him.

Bol dil se bol dil se
Jhooth na tu yun bol dil se
Bol dil se bol dil se
Jhooth na tu yun bol dil se...

Anshuman:Why are you so angry?
Pakhi:Then should I laugh?

Anshuman held her hand:I am sorry.I promise you that I will never leave you and go anywhere.

Pakhi smiled.

Tumse kuche.. baat karke
Meethi meethi.. yun hi ladke
Utrungi main dil ke, main dil ke angane

Pakhi:Our love is immortal and we will leave this world together only.

Chanda reee...
teri chandani banke

They shared an emotional eye lock.

Khol dil ke khol dil ke
Darwaje tu khol na dil ke

Pakhi:Anyways you need to be punished for talking like this.

Anshuman:What?

Pakhi:Yes.So I am going to punish you now.