Needing Only You - Part 2

After accidentally telling Asher how he feels, Joshua tries to handle the situation calmly. Asher has other ideas.

Asher grabbed Joshua by the hand, preventing him from moving far away. He was not going to let Joshua get away that easily.

Joshua was shaking with fear, as he believed that he had just ruined his relationship with his best friend, but Asher tried to play it cool.

Asher: Dude, I'm not surprised.

Joshua: What do you mean?

Asher: Everyone wants to be more than friends with me, you're the next member of the club.

Joshua: Don't get overconfident. It can make a guy change his mind.

Asher: And yet here I am, talking to you, whilst you get lost in my eyes.

Joshua: Okay fine, you're right.

Asher felt himself smirk. He wasn't trying to be arrogant, but was more interested in seeing Joshua squirm.

Asher: Josh, why have you gone all this time without telling me about how you felt?

Joshua: We've been working closely together, and I didn't want to make things awkward Ash.

Asher: I think you know me better than that.

Joshua: I didn't want to risk anything.

Asher chuckled, and pulled Joshua in for a hug, before planting a wet kiss on his lips. It was short but sweet.

Asher: We could've been caught, yet I don't care.

Joshua: You don't?

Asher: If we go out, we'll be doing that a lot more.

Joshua: I like the sound of that.

Asher: Good, that makes you officially my boyfriend.

Joshua: And you don't mind if people see us kiss?

Asher: Of course not, it demonstrates that we love each other.

Joshua: It does, perhaps I've been going about this wrong the whole time.

Asher looked at Joshua with confusion, as he didn't know that Joshua would find it that difficult to grasp.

Asher: When are you wrong? You always get things right.

Joshua: But I don't though.

Asher: Yes you do.

Joshua: Why do you have to be right?

Asher: Everyone is allowed to be right sometimes.

Joshua: Then we're both right about dating, aren't we?

Asher: You bet, now stop complaining and kiss me.

Joshua: You don't need to tell me twice!

Joshua did as Asher asked, and kissed his boyfriend softly on the lips. He now didn't care if they were caught, as kissing Asher was the best feeling ever.

Thank you for reading.