Chapter 11 - Layla Plots

Layla is Mumina's worst enemy and she'll anything to get back at Mumina after what happened in the past and I will write a chapter about what happened inshallah.

Mumina P.O.V
Again I'm going with Usman to a special place or something. He said it's got lots of dolphins. Apparently he's lived somewhere close to this beach and has been to that spot ever since he was a small boy. When I got there he was waiting and he took me straight to that place but there was a rock that he pushed to open like a door. And inside it was really beautiful. There was seashells everywhere and starfishes and different types of fishes in the shallow end of the sea.
"Wow! What do you call this place?" I said.
"The Free Palace. Because if I was in trouble it was a place I'd go to and be free." He said.
"Well my friends will probably wonder where I've been!" I said.
"Wait look there's the dolphins." He said. He went up to them and stroked them. No wonder he could touch the dolphins with hesitating." Come on, you touched one last time." He said. Signalling for me to come over. So I did and this time I didn't hesitate. I even got my feet wet a bit and sketched the dolphins. He gave me this necklace made out of shells. I looked at the time and said "We need to go before people start wondering where we are." I said.
"Mumina." He said.
"Yeah." I said.
"I think I might have feelings for you." He said.
"...erm thanks?" I said. I can't believe I just said that. Then I just opened my heart and said. "Actually, I feel he same way." And then went without saying goodbye. I think I was too scared or something. I rushed to Summiyah and Fatima I told her everything.
We went out of the place and went back to our rooms. I prayed and read the Quran. Only this time I searched online how you would know if your in love and went on tests to see if I'm in love I guess I am. I wrote something down in my book and sketched a nice picture and then went to bed.