Chapter 23- The day we've been waiting for

Mumina P.O.V

I was on the private jet next to Amina and the grooms were sat behind us.

"Amina is this for real?" I asked.

"I'm thinking the same question" she said.

"Miss Kazmi would you like anything?" said one of the staff.

"Which one?" asked Amina.

"Both?" she said.

"Can I get some water please?" I said.

"Sure. Nervous? Because I can tell" she said whilst pouring the water.

We both nodded and she gave me my water. First I say bismillah and drank the water. I thought it would make me pess nervous but nothing changed. Me and Amina talked and talked until we landed.

---------------------------------

There I was sat right next my sister, we already was in our somali wedding dresses. Her's looked prettier than mine but I really didn't care as long as I enjoy this day that's enough for me. As soon as I sign the Nikah book I'm officialy married. There was butterflies in my belly, I looked at Amina and I could tell she had the same feeling which made me feel a bit better. We sorted out Hooya's wedding stuff, I wore the jewelry and Amina wears the shoes. Hooya came in the door and said "Girl's it's time".

I looked Amina in the face, I could tell from her hazel brown eyes that she is nervous. My friends were in their dresses and they looked amazing. We both got up and followed Hooya into the hall. The hall was packed and then people started taking photos of me, Amina and my friends together. The music was blasting and their was a playlist of Pakistani and Somali music.

--------------------------------

I had changed into my modern wedding dress. I couldn't wait any longer I wanted to see him. It was almost time I could tell because Hooya came over and put my veil over my head.

---------------------------------

The grooms arrived and I waited for mine to come. He was coming because I spotted someone in a suit coming near me. I didn't look up at him and he came and sat next to me. We both signed the Nikah book and he slowly removed my veil from my face. I looked at him, this was the firt time I saw his face and boy was he handsome. He had really bright green eyes and dark brown hair. I looked him in the eyes amd then suddenly got myself stuck inside them and lost. I finally took my eyes of him and felt really weird. Is this how love feels? Because I'm feeling it. I looked over at Amina and she was probably lost in his eyes too. We were sat on sofas and theirs was rigt next to ours.

--------------------------

We cut the cake and he was going to put the cake in my mouth and he played around and then he did it.

I got the chance to go to my friends and Zahra then said "Mumina's in love"

"Shut up" I said and rolled my eyes at her.

"Welcome to the club!" said Fatima. So this is what she had to go through.

"Summiyah it's your turn. I'm lucky I'm the youngest " said Zahra.

We all said when we were younger that we would get mareoed in age order and I'm the second oldest so...

------------------------------------

There was a lot speeches and emotional parts like when I had to say goodbye to my family and friends. Right now we're on the same beach and place where Usman took me last time. We were enjoying the sunset and talking.

"So where's the hotel again?" I asked. "It's really close to this beach" he said taking me in his arms. The beach was open air so it was freezing but it felt so warm and right in his arms. So this is love. In that moment I had my first kiss.

THE END
Hope you guys enjoyed that story, it's my first so don't expect it to be that perfect.

Keep your eyes out for the sequel!