Answers and Dares Done!

By the way this is NOT related to the story and is mostly related toward the one shots! That being said, none of this is canon! :3

Dare 1: I dare Agent 8 to kiss Y/n! By @LazyLazari

8 gulped at the piece of paper before nodding and giving a thumbs up.

He marched toward Y/n with a determined face, the white ink female sat on the couch of her house watching TV (woahh) his determination was quickly replaced with nervousness the moment he was behind the couch of his kissing victim.

"He's hesitating..." Pearl sighed, a smirk on her face as she watched 8 sneak up on you from behind, Marina only hushed Pearl as she watched with anticipation.

8 poked your head from behind and leaned over the couch next to you, pretending to watch as the female looked over before proceeding to joyfully watch the silly cartoon. 8 glanced over to the focused female's face, a small smile on her face before she turned toward him, he began to internally scream as he panicked before feeling a small peck on his cheek as Y/n giggled and got up walking away, leaving the confused and beet red blushing octoling behind.

"O-oumi...!"

~~~~

@CookieDreemur123 asked: To Y/n, whats it like to have the Squid Sisters as your amigos?

"It's amazing! And surprisingly not what I expected at all!" Y/n jumps in the air her balled hands shaking in excitement. She then covers her face with her hand whispering toward the readers.

"They're actually pretty silly and care for each other very much!" Y/n giggles as she watches a squid Callie along with the other Agents circle around Marie, 3, and Pearl. Sheldon and Captain cuttlefish are chatting away in the distance. uwu

~~~

@MoonWolfi10 Says: I dare all the Male Agents to dress as girls! (Or maybe maid outfits like that one chapter ;3)
That the reader dressed up in a maid outfit for Mike

8 twirled around in the french maid skirt as Callie and Marina showered the bb boi in compliments. 8 has no problem with people placing flower crowns on him and calling him cute as long as it makes you look his way he's good!

Mike grumbled as he sat down criss-cross on the carpet floor with Y/n patting his head giggling at his saltiness.

"Come on Mikeyyy don't make that face! Look! 8's enjoying it!" Mike growled and only turned away as Y/n sat in front of him and 8 behind him, placing cat ears on Mike's head and tying a cat tail from behind. The two running away from the now angry Agent 4 XD

*small time skip*

"No" 3 looked at Y/n and the other Agents with the coldest stare you could ever imagine. Agent 8 froze in place and looked away disappointed. Callie and Marie sweat dropped and laughed about it a bit. Marina and Pearl glanced at each other before Pearl began to agree wearing maid outfits were lame. As Y/n pouted with a tied up neko maid Mike yelled in the back to be freed. Y/n crept up next to 3 who gave her the side glance.

"P-please?" Y/n used teary eyes!

-999 HP!

Ziiiip

Pull

Fluff

"....." 3 sat there dead inside with his legs crossed as he wore the french maid outfit with black fishnet stockings and had forced his hair into a lower ponytail using a black and white frilled ponytail.

We had a smiling and oblivious octo maid to the left

A tied up and pissed off neko maid.

And a silently dying 3 sitting gracefully yet creepily quiet sexy maid XD

~~~

Dare 2: I dare all the male agents to confess to Y/n! by: @Imsorryuwu

Agent 3: "We've known each other for quite sometime. And I left you for all of this, I'm sorry for that but my feelings toward you...never changed! And besides, I made a promise to you." 3 held your hands before bringing them to his lips and kissing them. His piercing eyes soft and full of passion and promise.

Agent 4: "So uh...*sweats* Y/n...!" Mike gulps down and uncomfortably shifts around, before growling to himself and grabbing both of your hands in his, in a tight grasp. He began to speak. "Y/n, I've liked you for quite some time now..and I really really like you! Like ever since our first boss together, I sorta, liked you. No, I love you Y/n! I don't care if you don't like me back, I just needed to get this off my chest..." He let's go of your hand but you stop him, blushing madly before pulling him into a hug without another word. He hugged back and kissed you on the head. "Boba?" He asked as you nodded and held him close. "U-uh Y/n I can't go anywhere if you hold onto me like this-"

Agent 8: 8 immediately picked you up from the table, forcing you to abandon your cake that you were currently decorating in the kitchen, bringing you to the living room. Confused and amused you let him carry you.
"E-eight? What's the meaning of this?" You giggled as he sat you down on the couch. He gave you the most innocent smile before crouching down on one knee, and taking out a ring pop in a cute heart shaped box
"Wife!"