Chapter Eight

Ariel
I woke up the next day to feel a large hands on me. I looked to see Zeke close to me with his eyes closed. Zeke was sleeping so peacefully making me to blush at his handsome face.

I tried to get out of the bed without waking him up since my heat was till affecting me making me hard and the thought of rubbing myself against Zeke didn't sound so pleasant even though I wanted to.

I managed to get Zeke off without waking him but when I tried to stand, my knees buckled and I fell hard making Zeke to awaken. He looked at me and laughed as I tried to hide my face in embarrassment.

I didn't know that being in heat didn't only just made me hard, it made my body so weak that I couldn't move much. This heat was frustrating and I felt like I was being a burden to Zeke after rejecting him then begging for his help.

I'm a scum among all scums.

Zeke had to do everything for me during my whole four days of heat. I was finally glad that today was the fifth and probably the last but from what I could remember from what the other merfolks who had experienced heat said that the last days was always the worst and always broke the merfolk into submission to the mating. They also said that the more a merfolk avoided it since heat starts when a merfolk is mature enough, the more frequent it becomes till the person mates.

I just had to deal with the last day. I mentally prayed that it wouldn't be as death breaking as usual.

Fuck! This heat was too much. My whole body was burning up and I felt like something was clawing my insides. I couldn't see Zeke properly but I knew he was worried.

He tried putting me in ice cold water but my heat wasn't getting better, it was only getting worse and the drugs he got weren't helping much.

I moaned in pain as I tried to control my body but it was proving too difficult because I felt starved. I was so starved that my throat was feeling dry even though I had taken four gallons of water today.

I gripped the bed sheets as I bit my lips but the slight bleeding wasn't a relief and healed quickly after that. I felt the magnetic pull to Zeke who held me down on the bed when I tried to stand.

"Zeke please." I begged as I felt tears following. "It hurts, just mate with me."

"No. If we do this now because of the heat, you will regret it. Endure it Red." He said calmly but I couldn't think straight to understand what he meant.

"Zeke it hurts. It's so much I can't take it anymore. If you don't do this then I'll climb out of here in this heat and get someone else to take me." I threatened before Zeke pulled back.

"Make threats you can fulfill. Your too weak to move, endure." Zeke said like he was doubting I won't do it.

I tried to get up but it was hard and I was determined to prove Zeke wrong. I finally got one of my legs to move after Zeke left to get me more water. I started to slowly head for the door when Zeke walked in with the gallon.

"Where are you going? I got the water." Zeke informed me before he supported me and then looked down at me.

"Let me bite you." I requested as I felt my face getting hotter.

Zeke looked shocked as I pulled him closer to me. I then kissed him and he kissed me back. We were deep into it when he pulled back.

"Ariel this isn't right." He tried to convince me but then I leaned into his chest.

"Please let me bite you." I begged before Zeke sighed and exposed his neck to me.

"Hurry up and do it if it will help you." I blushed at that statement before I lowered Zeke and pulled his neck to my mouth.