Chapter Two

Zeke
I was pushed out of a house by a twink. Usually I'd have his head or take what I needed but in a way I found the little red interesting like he was avoiding me at all cost.

I walked away but stopped when I was bumped into by a little twink. I looked at the kid who was a blonde with green eyes and a childish face. He was barely seven years and then he bowed his head.

"Sorry sir." He said and was about to runaway when I held him at the back of his shirt.

"Where'd you think your going?" I asked and then he pointed Red's house.

"To visit uncle Ariel." He said innocently as he widened his eyeballs in amusement.

Ariel? So that's his name. Cute. I thought as I looked back at his house before returning my gaze at the child.

"What's your name?" I asked and then he hummed.

"Joseph. What of you sir?"

"Zeke." I replied and then he smiled.

"Your not from here uncle Zeke."

"Came visiting but seems Red is kinda off."

"Uncle Ariel is always weird that's why everyone loves him. He works for the king but he stays here. His been living with us for almost a year." He informed me excitedly as he adjusted his shirt.

"A year?"

"Yes. Uncle Ariel's family live far away from here. He said that he wanted to live far because being home brought sad memories. Uncle Ariel doesn't have much and lives alone but his kind but..." He paused as he looked sad.

"What?"

"His lonely and sad. I saw him crying one time when I went to the beach at night. That's why I want to grow up fast and make uncle Ariel happy. When I'm big maybe he'll be my wife." He said with a determined nature that made me laugh and also at the same time possessive.

To be honest, all through my life since I was a kid, I have never been attracted to anyone like I had to Red. Yes, I have had sex with a few people regardless of their gender but I felt nothing for them except sexual relief pills. But with this Red, I wanted to conquer, dominate and possess.

I let the kid go and then walked to the village thinking about what the kid had told me. If he was lonely could it be that he had someone he loved in his past? Someone that hurt him so bad that he left his home. Looking at him you would know he was within seventeen to nineteen years old which was too young to be independent.

I went into town and then took things I needed without paying of course. It's not like anyone was sharp enough to notice a pirate who fitted in the crowd. I was walking deeper when I saw someone I knew too well.

"Hey Minx!" I said as I placed my hand on his shoulders with a smile on my face.

"Zeke? Y-your alive." He staggered at the fact that his betrayal didn't kill me.

"Yeah I almost forgot." I said before I kicked him on his stomach making him to fall on the table he was drinking.

I grabbed him with one hand as I pulled him close to my face. I hit him hard across the face five times before I threw him to the floor in anger.

"Mercy." He begged as he covered his face.

"Why? Didn't do that before you and my enemies murdered my loyal men and threw me overboard. I should kill you for the scum you are but that'll just make things boring." I said before I bent closer as I gripped his shirt.

"I'm not going to give you a painless death." I said before I placed his body on the table.

The crowd was watching but nobody did anything. Infact I think they were betting on who was going to win and what I was going to do.

I took a knife from the boot table close to his and then peeled out one of his nails as he screamed in pain much to my amusement. I did this to all ten of his fingers before I headed for his toes.

I was about to do his toes when I heard someone shout stop from the crowd. I paused and looked from where I heard the voice to see Red who looked angry at what I was doing.

"Stop this madness!" Red shouted before I dropped the bloody knife at the table and raised my hands.

I saw as he went to Minx and then looked at his fingers before he took off the bag he was with and took out first aid kits. He started treating the wounds much to my annoyance before he wrapped it up and then looked at me.

"Why did you do that?!" He asked me as he shouted a bit above his lungs.

"That's the bastard who almost had me killed. Thirty six people died all because of him and they were like my family!" I shouted back in response before Red froze and looked at Minx who was mumbling meaningless word in pain.

"That doesn't justify killing him." He said more softly before two guards came and bowed to Red.

"Sorry my lord. Came as fast as we heard the young lad's call for us." One of the guards said before Red raised his hand at them.

"No need. Please arrest this man and have him for trial under murder. I'll give my report to King Eric as soon as possible." He informed them before he turned and looked at me.

He walked away from me after the guards arrested him and then the crowd dispersed. I didn't like that Red ignored me so I chased after him after stealing some money from the crowd.

Ariel was fast but his red hair always made it easy to pinpoint him. I ran quickly because being tall had its advantage before I caught him but the wrist and he turned and looked at me.

"You help and then run? Wow so righteous." I said but he ignored me and tried to break free.

I enjoyed looking at him struggling to break free from my grip. I was still mentally laughing when I saw him stab a scissors towards my hand but being used to trying to get killed, I gripped his other hand.

"Feisty. I guess it's true what they say about all reds." I teased but he didn't bat an eye and then made a non caring look making me amased.

I pulled him close to me and before he could react, I kissed him.

His lips were so soft and delicate that I felt myself melting from such a simple gesture. As I kissed him, I wanted more than just to kiss him. I wanted to touch and dominate him like he was mine. Like he was my wife, my greatest treasure.

He didn't respond to my kiss as he dropped the scissors, his eyes widened in shock before I used the hand I was using to hold his now unarmed arm to hold the back of his hair as I kissed him.

I traced my hand down his back and to his ass feeling a shiver and then I was shoved away from him before he slapped me hard across the face. He violently wiped his mouth as he caught his breath.

"Stay away from me." He warned me before he picked up the scissors and then walked away cleaning his eyes like he was about to cry.

I knew I shouldn't have done that but I just felt the need and hunger to do it. Worst was I was hard just for him and needed to calm down before I decided to face him again.

I promised myself that if my body was turned on by just a kiss to Ariel then I'd do anything to get him in my hands. Anything.