Q&A

1. If Uriel was supposedly alive and Zeke met Ariel, what would have happened?
A: 😁😁 Both of them would have been Ariel's mate since they both share a piece of each others soul. Although they'd be competing for Ariel's complete attention.

2. Was Ariel's second child a girl?
A: Sadly no. They had another boy who looks like Zeke except with baby blue eyes and loves females with big boobs and his middle name is Uriel.

3. Who is Ariel's favorite sister?
A: He loves everyone equally but he trusts Attina with responsibilities since she's the eldest and most responsible.

4. What are Zeke's likes?
A: He loves Ariel, shiny things and his beautiful kids even though Ocean likes to tease him and Forest likes his mother and boobs.

5.If Zeke never came into Ariel's life?
A: He would have been Argus contract lover till they bored and went separate ways.

6.If Ariel ended up with Neon what would be their fate?
A: Uriel had a deep impact in his life so the chance of both of them ending up together is low but if they were lovers, they would be pillars for each other.

7.Does Zeke ever get jealous of late Uriel?
A: Shhh! We signed a deal on that.

8. If Ariel's kid was to be an adult what would be their sexuality and who would possibly their lover?
A: That's a hard question. Ocean grows up to be a womaniser like his dad was but he has a special place for prince Merlin and then Forest just wants to enjoy life to the fullest so his straight as hell.

9. Does any of their kids get the mermaid gene?
A: No. They are both human but can breathe and talk underwater. They also can talk to see animals but have no tail.

10. What does Ariel's kid love about their grandfather?
A: His beard. It's so soft and long and cuddly (Forest)
I love to pull on it because grandpa tells me not to since I can't play with his trident.(Ocean)

11. What is Ariel's secret desire?
A: He wants to have another baby(preferably a girl).

12. What is Zeke's secret desire?
A: wants some alone time with Ariel so that he can...

13. Describe Ocean as a big brother?
A: He loves Forest dearly and is very protective but he gets jealous because his younger and easily gets attention because of his only child syndrome. That's why his very mischievous to get attention especially Zeke's.

14. Even when married do you ever fantasise about sex with Zeke?
Ariel:😅😣 S-sometimes. We don't do it much after Ocean was born but when we do, he doesn't let me sleep(covers face).

15. Most embarrassing thing you've ever done for Ariel?
Zeke: Making out with Red in the dinning room of the palace before April and Alana caught us.
Ariel: Wearing females clothes on request of Zeke.

16. Do you have feelings for Merlin?
Ocean: I'm going to marry him when I get bigger.
Ariel: No, his going to become king.
Ocean: If I let him. His my wife first like mommy is to daddy.
Merlin: B-but Ocean(he blushes as Ocean smiles).
Ocean: That's official.
Ariel's thought: kids these days are daring.

17. Why do you like boobs?
Forest: because their soft and divine. I love great-grandma Hera and Aphrodites boobs. It's the biggest I've ever hugged.
Hera: Are we sure he isn't one of Zeus bastard child? (She looks at Poisedon who laughs).
Poisedon: Wouldn't doubt.
Zeus: I'm your brother.
Hera: But you are a womb shifter before that.
Aphrodites: I'm just glad I love up to my expectations. They say babies never lie about boobs.
Hades: I have the best fucking family ever.

18. What do you hate about Zeke?
Ariel: flirting with the unmarried ladies of the village.
Ocean: gave me a girly name.
Forest: Makes me eat vegetables especially broccoli. Yuck!

19. Will King Triton ever Remarry?
A: He has interest in a pretty mermaid but he doesn't want to settle down since he loves Athena.

20. Will their be any more series of this book?
A: It depends on my schedule. Of I'm to write, it would be about Ocean and Merlin. Their love story is in my head but I have no energy to write till I complete the three more books.

21. Is there any secret you would like to share?
A: Yes. Aric actually had eight sisters but the one before him, Ariel should was also a red hair, died when she was born.
April secretly likes Alana but her heart belongs to Eric.
April is the half sister of November but they don't know.
Alana likes girls.

22. Can you shade more light on Ocean and Merlin?
A: I would but I prefer secrecy since the possibility of another series is low.

23. Any last words?
A: To everyone aspiring to be a writer, all you need is a pen, paper and a little bit of imagination. No matter how wild, silly, emotionally, annoying or incomplete or book seems, everyone as a story. It's you to tell the tale, fiction or not.

To all readers who voted and supported, thank you for everything. With your support I have confidence to write even if it's a chapter everyday. I'll try my best not to disappoint you.

If you have anymore questions, please write them in the comments. Thank you.