CHAPTER NINE:

A week had passed since the incident and things were finally getting back to normal. Well, most things.

"What's the difference between the fabric?" I asked Natalie as she shoved a whole book full of fabrics in my face.

"This one here is silk but this one is a bit rougher and it holds up pretty good. So, in case, if anyone spills anything, it'd be easier to clean up."

I thought about it but pointed at the silk cloth, "this one looks more classy and elegant. Plus, I think Chris would like it better."

Natalie nodded before moving on to the flowers, "okay, I chose this bouquet because I feel like it matches exactly what you wanted and asked for."

"Whoa, those are so pretty!" I smiled, letting Natalie be in charge was the best decision I've ever made.

"Right? I had to fight with the flower girl to make sure it was perfect," she sighed before turning to me, "have you chosen the makeup and hair you want?"

"Yup, everything regarding my looks have been dealt with," I replied with a smile, "the only thing left to do is the last fitting of my dress to make sure it fits correctly."

"That's the most important part," she smiled before handing me different kinds of wedding invitations, "now choose the one you like most."

**

"I think I'm going crazy," I told Abby as I laid in bed, Abby massaging my back.

"You need to relax, it's not good getting this stressed a couple of weeks before the big day!"

"How many more weeks left?" I asked, raising my head to look at Abby.

"Only three weeks left," she smiled, laughing as she watched my eyes go wide.

"Three weeks? When did the time pass by so fast!" I questioned as I stood up and paced my room. The nerves were definitely setting in.

"Relax, there's plenty of time left," Abby assured me as she watched me go back and forth.

"We still haven't chosen the song for our first dance! That's one of the most important part!" I groaned as I threw myself onto the bed before getting back up in a hurry, "oh my god! I still haven't written my vows!"

"Wait really? I thought you wrote them a long time ago!" Abby was now standing as well and we both paced my room.

"What if I don't finish them in time? What if there not any good?"

"I'm sure you'll be fine!" she tried reassuring me but I could tell she felt nervous.

"I'm so screwed," I whined. I had to make sure I wrote the best vows anyone could imagine, it's what Chris deserved.

**

"It's okay if you haven't written them yet," Chris chuckled, pulling me closer to him as we stood in line waiting for our food.

"Have you written yours?" I questioned.

"I have," he laughed nervously, "but I keep going back to add some things and to make it better."

"Okay well, starting tomorrow I'll make sure to sit down and write them," I promised as I looked at him.

He only smiled as he ruffled my hair, "you're too cute."

"Well I have to be," I sighed dramatically, "I have to make sure I live up to the standards that come with marrying Mr. Christopher Bang."

He let out a laugh as he heard my statement, shaking his head lightly, "what standard?"

"Just, you know," I shrugged, "back in high school all the girls were in love with you so they set up some rules for the future Mrs. Bang."

"And may I know these rules?" he asked, crossing his arms.

"Okay, rule number one: You always have to look your best, especially when being out in public with you. Rule number two: You are the main priority so we always need to make sure you're the happiest you'll ever be," I saw him looking at me amusedly which made me a bit embarrassed at the next part, "and rule number three: Always be willing to try anything you want to do."

Chris had gone from smiling to looking embarrassed at the last rule. He cleared his throat as he looked away from me, "anything?"

"Yup," I muttered, feeling the blush traveling up my cheeks.

"I'll make sure to remember that," he chuckled before stepping forward to get our food.

I was so screwed.

^^

I can honestly say that I love the relationship they both have :) the way they can tell each other anything makes me bust some uwu's