BONUS CHAPTER:

Madison sat in her seat looking nervous. He was twenty minutes late. Was she being stood up?

She was about to get up and leave when a man walked towards her, "Madison, right?"

Madison looked up and towards the man that she presumed was her blind date, "Caleb?"

"I'm so sorry I'm late, I promised to babysit my nephew for a couple of hours and my sister was running late so, once again, I'm sorry for being late."

"It's okay, you don't have to apologize," Madison smiled as she watched Caleb take a seat across from her, "so tell me, what's it like being an uncle?"

**

"Hey princess, look at what we got invited to," Chris smiled as he handed an envelope to Bethany.

"What's this?" she questioned before letting out a gasp as she stared at the wedding invitation in her hands, "Madison's getting married?"

"Apparently, she is," Chris smiled as he sat next to Bethany.

"This is amazing! I'm so happy for her," Bethany smiled before looking up at Chris, "holy crap, the wedding is in two weeks!"

"Two weeks?"

"Yes, two weeks! We need to find what we're going to wear and oh my god, what are the kids going to wear?"

"We're taking the kids?"

"Christopher Bang! Of course, we're taking the kids! We can't just leave them at home," Bethany scolded as she stared at her husband in disbelief.

"I guess you're right," he sighed before looking around, "does that mean we're taking Berry and Milo as well?"

"No, they get to stay behind."

"But what if they get scared and lonely?"

"Chris, they'll be fine without us for a couple of hours."

"Okay," Chris sighed before placing a kiss on Bethany's forehead, "I love you."

Bethany let out a laugh as she pushed Chris away, "I love you too."

**

"But mom! This one is so pretty! Why can't I get it?" Amelia whined as she refused to take off the leopard print dress.

"Because Amelia, you're going to a wedding not the safari," Bethany sighed as she had a stare down with her youngest child.

"Fine," Amelia huffed as she grabbed the purple puffy dress, "but I'm wearing purple, not pink."

Bethany laughed as she bent down and placed a kiss on Amelia's head, "as long as it's not the leopard dress, any color is fine with me."