CHAPTER THIRTEEN:

"So, then this is where the tables go, there will be plenty of space to sit, the dance floor will be over in that direction and we'll have the DJ in the corner behind it. The open bar will be across from the dance floor and we also have two separate rooms available, one for you and the other for the little kids, that way they have their own separate space."

"I like it," I smiled as I walked around the wedding venue, everything was perfect, "and where will the lights be hanging?"

"The lights will be all over the ceiling so that way, you and your guest will feel like you're looking up at stars," the lady replied, a smile on her face, "and over by the entrance, we'll have the photographer taking pictures of all of the guest as they come in but we'll also have a photo booth over in that corner and we'll have some props available."

"Whoa," I sighed, looking around once again, "that's a lot of things."

"Yes, but you don't have to worry about that," Natalie smiled as she put her arm around my shoulder, "Claudia here is the best of the best, she knows exactly what she's doing. If I trusted her with planning my wedding then I definitely trust her planning yours."

"You're right," I nodded, "and what about security?"

"There will be three guards outside of the venue, two will be just right outside of this room, and we have three more securities in the back of the venue."

"Isn't that a lot?" I questioned, "do we really need eight guards?"

"Seeing as how this is a very anticipated wedding and you'll be having many wealthy families flying in, it's better to have many guards for your safety and the safety of your guest."

"Yeah, you're right," I nodded, "will they be taking breaks?"

"They don't, it's best for them to stay in their places to ensure that no one tries to get in," Claudia informed me as she handed me a folder with all the information of the guards.

"Well in that case, make sure they get some food and drinks. It's the least I can do since they'll be here all day and night."

**

"Wait really?" I questioned Chan as we walked around the park, both of us holding hot chocolate.

"Really really," he laughed, watching me in amusement.

"Why didn't I know this?" I pouted. How could I have never known that he was able to sing? Was there something he couldn't do?

"It's not something I go around bragging about," he shrugged, wincing a bit as the cold air blew towards us, "we should probably get going, it's getting too cold and I don't want you to get sick."

"It's barely even cold," I laughed before taking off my scarf and wrapping it around his neck, "hopefully that helps."

"Thanks," he smiled before suddenly pulling me towards him and blocking me from view.

"What's wrong?" I questioned, trying to look behind him but he wouldn't let me.

"Nothing, I'm just really cold so let's head hom-."

"Chris?"

Chris let out a sigh as he turned towards the voice, "hey there Madison."

Madison smiled brightly at him before she noticed me standing there, a frown appearing on her face, "oh, you're here too."

"Nice to see you too," I smiled, watching as she rolled her eyes at me.

"So, how's the wedding planning going?" she questioned, a smirk on her face.

"Uh, it's good," I answered, looking over at Chris who looked confused as well.

"Well that's great! I'm getting married soon as well."

Well this was shocking.

"In fact, my fiancé's around here somewhere," she mumbled, looking around before waving her hand, "oh there he is."

Looking up, I came face to face with Edward, who was currently walking over with two drinks in hand.

"You're marrying him?" Chris asked, looking over at my shocked expression.

"Of course she is," Edward smirked, putting his arm around Madison, "jealous?"

Chris scoffed as he pulled me closer to him, "as if I have something to be jealous about."

"What about you Bethany? Are you jealous?" Madison asked with a smile on her face.

"Quite the opposite actually," I replied, looking over at Edward, "I really hope you know what you're getting yourself into Madison, Edward isn't the person he portrays to be."

Madison just scoffed while Edward rolled his eyes, "always the dramatic one."

"We're being serious Madison," Chris sighed, watching Edward carefully, "you need to be careful around him."

And with that being said, we walked away, both of us feeling uneasy.

"We'll be waiting for our invitation," Edward told us as we left, neither of us bothering to reply.

As if he would ever be invited.

^^

This chapter is kind of just eh... more of a filler chapter than anything.