BONUS CHAPTER:

I was currently walking around the mall with Emma by my side as we did some shopping for her upcoming play.

"And I don't get why I wasn't casted as Belle! I'm clearly the best option they had available but no, instead they decide to make me Lumière."

I couldn't help but laugh at her dramatic sigh, she was definitely Chris's child.

"Well, I don't know if this will make you feel better but my favorite character is Lumière."

"You're just saying that to cheer me up," Emma sighed as she crossed her arms, pouting slightly.

"Hey, would I ever lie to you?"

"No, you wouldn't," Emma smiled as she held onto my hand, "I'll make sure to be the best lamp I could ever be."

"That's my girl!" I laughed before stopping slightly as I suddenly became light headed.

"Whoa, mommy, are you okay?" Emma called as she led me towards an empty bench.

"Yes, I'm okay," I smiled, trying to not make her become worried. If I was being honest, I felt the opposite of okay.

"Should I call daddy?" she questioned, already reaching for her phone in my bag.

"No! It's okay, I'm okay," I tried reassuring but in those few seconds, the world became fuzzy before I collapsed, leaving a scared Emma behind.

**

"I want my mommy," Noah cried as he held onto Chris tightly.

"I know, you'll get to see her soon," he tried calming Noah who was currently crying his eyes out.

"Hey, we got here as soon as we could!"

Chris turned around and was greeted by Felix, Sam, Abby, and Natalie.

"Mia, take your cousins with you to your dad," Nat told her now fifteen-year-old daughter who nodded before pulling the kids along.

"C'mon Noah, lets get some candy," Emma smiled as she grabbed Noah out of her dad's arms.

"So, what exactly happened?" Abby asked once all the kids had left.

"I don't know," Chris sighed, leaning against the wall, "I was at home with the kids while Bethany took Emma to the mall and about an hour later, I got a call from Emma crying and saying that Bethany had collapsed. By that time, an ambulance had been called and well, here we are. I still haven't heard anything yet."

"Everything's going to be okay," Sam reassured him as he pulled Chris into a hug.

"I can't lose her," Chris cried as he held Sam tightly, "I need her to be with me."

"It's okay Chris, if there's one thing I know about Bethany it's that she's strong. There's no way she'd ever leave you and the kids," Nat told him reassuringly as the doctor soon walked out and towards them.

"How is she, doctor?" Chris asked as he got closer.

"Everything went great! Bethany's fine, they're both fine."

Everyone stared at the doctor as they tried processing his words.

"I'm sorry, did you say both?" Felix asked, looking more confused than ever.

The doctor laughed as he patted Chris on the back, "congratulations Mr. Bang. It's a healthy baby boy."