BONUS CHAPTER:

"He's so beautiful," I whispered as I looked at Chris's and I's baby, who was currently sleeping.

"Not as beautiful as her," he replied as he looked over at our other baby, who was currently fast asleep as well.

"He's cute because he has green eyes," I told him, feeling my heart melt at the sight of him stretching.

"Yeah well, she has hazel eyes," he shot back, the smile on his face evident as she woke up, "she's awake! Hi princess."

"I thought I was your princess," I pouted as I watched him bend down and pick up our brand-new puppy.

"You still are," he chuckled before nodding over to my side, "he's awake."

"Aww, my sweet baby boy," I cooed as I picked up our new kitten, "are you still tired?"

I watched as he let out a little yawn before leaning into my hand, he was definitely a momma's boy.

"Is my little princess still tired?" Chris questioned the puppy as she licked his hand, her tail waggling happily.

"Have you decided on a name?" I asked as we both set them down.

"I have," he smiled as he watched them chase each other around, "her name's Berry."

I smiled as I watched Berry try her best to keep up with the kitten, "Berry, I like it."

"Have you chosen?" he questioned, pulling me into a hug.

"I have," I replied smiling, laughing a bit as they both slipped on the floor, "his name's Milo."

"Milo?" Chris questioned, tilting his head to the side, "hmm, I like it."

"Milo and Berry. Berry and Milo. It has a nice ring to it."

"It does," I agreed, "who would've ever guessed that a cat and a dog would become best friends."

"I did," Chris chuckled, "besides, they were raised together since they were babies at the shelter. They have an unbreakable bond."

"You know what else has an unbreakable bond?" I replied smiling, grabbing a small photo from my bag.

"What?"

"Hmm, I don't know, maybe us and our baby?"

I watched Chris's eyes go wide as he stared at the ultrasound picture in my hands.

"Holy shit, you're lying!" he told me, holding the picture delicately.

"I swear I'm not," I chuckled, "I'm eleven weeks pregnant."

"I'm going to be a dad," he muttered in disbelief, "and you're going to be a mom!"

"That's usually how it works," I laughed, watching Chris smile at me as he pulled me into a tight embrace.

"The boys are going to freak out," he chuckled, "Felix and Sam are going to be uncles!"

"Abby and Nat are going to be aunts!" I laughed as I wiped the tears out of Chris's eyes.

"Everyone's going to freak out," he chuckled as he pulled away and stared at the ultrasound for a bit more, "how are we going to tell them?"

"I think I have an idea," I replied smiling as I looked over at the Christmas tree and the small wrapped boxes underneath it.

This years had just become even more special.