BONUS CHAPTER:

"Alright girls, remember the plan," Felix mumbled as he stared down at his three nieces.

"Yeah, yeah, we know. We have to act like you're the greatest person on earth to make the girl like you."

"What do you mean act? I am the greatest person on earth!"

"Of course, you are."

Felix rolled his eyes at his youngest niece, she was definitely a mini Bethany.

"Okay, lets go."

Felix walked into the ice cream shop with the three girls at his side, who were currently giggling as they tried finding the flavor they wanted.

"Hi, how can I- oh, hi Felix," the girl behind the register smiled as she looked at Felix, the freckles on his face becoming more evident in the stores light.

"Hi Zoey," Felix greeted as he walked closer to the counter, noticing how Zoey's cheeks were currently turning pink.

"Hi, we're Felix nieces," Emma spoke as she walked over, smiling brightly at Zoey.

"Yeah, he offered to buy us ice cream, how cool is that? He's the best uncle ever!" Olivia added as she smiled at Zoey.

"Oh, is that so?" Zoey laughed as she looked down at the three young girls.

"Yes, there's no other reason," Amelia smiled as she sent Felix a mischievous look, "right uncle Lix?"

Felix gulped as he stared down at Amelia, he knew it was a bad idea to add her to his plan.

"Of course not. I'm just trying to be the best uncle I can be."

Zoey let out a laugh as she bent down towards Amelia's height.

"I'll give you three scoops of ice cream if you tell me the truth."

"He bribed us with ice cream."

"He only brought us to impress you."

"He wants to kiss you."

Felix turned bright red at his niece's responses, how was he supposed to impress Zoey now?

"Oh wow," Zoey chuckled, "I definitely wasn't expecting the last part."

"Just ignore them," he chuckled nervously, "they have wild imaginations."

"Oh, well that's a bummer. I was kind of hoping you'd ask me on a date but I gu-."

"You want to go on a date with me?" to say Felix was shocked would be an understatement.

Zoey nodded as she focused on getting the girls their ice cream.

"Pick me up at eight?"

**

"Did you guys have fun with uncle Lix?" Bethany questioned the girls as they entered the house, Felix right behind them.

"Yup, he bribed us with ice cream if we helped him get a girl to like him."

"And look, we all got three scoops!" the girls laughed happily as they ran up the stairs, leaving Felix and Bethany alone.

"You used my daughters to impress a girl?"

"Technically that was the plan but they turned on me so in a way, I didn't use them."

"Felix Lee!"

"Sorry, no time to talk, I have a date to get ready for!"

Bethany couldn't help but laugh as Felix left the house, that boy was something else.

"Was that Felix?" Chris asked as he entered the living room.

"Yup," Bethany nodded as she turned towards her husband, smiling as she watched him look confused, "he couldn't stay, apparently he's got a date."

"A date?" Chris raised an eyebrow as he pulled Bethany towards him, "About time he does."