THE OLD RED SEA

Every word I would say, you would quadruplicate them in a very harsh way. But to you, it was meaningless, a game of power you played. We had sailed on that red bloody sea, in these painful darken dreams. Left to bleed away, it was the love I had always craved. to me again. Oh, how it annoyed because I know its pains. I feel them all the time, cutting deeper within my heart like I was about to fall apart. At night I would cry myself to sleep after we had our arguments; I would hear the old wind crying It is crazy how this life can make me feel so clumsy at times, even in a place I call darken dreams, where this beast of a fallen angel keeps haunting me. For what? I have so many questions that never seem to get answered. What is it he wants to say! I don't play that way. So you evil beast, go away and stop messing with my mind.

Oh, Deep into the night, Dark Angel gives me a fright, where it is I had to fight for my life. He assaulted me on a cold September night. While he was taken over my life, stilling my rights from me. He kept putting my life at risk; this old beast makes me sick, and he knows how to make me tick. He tells me all the time; this is your punishment for thinking you could leave me as you did. Yet, when things don't go his way. He would get so mean and start yelling in so much rage; he didn't care who would look his way.

Oh, crying autumn, I see you are cold as those trees that are losing their leaves. Yet, here I am in the night crying for peace; I pray all the time to be set free from this darken beast that keeps haunting me. I was found on the wet ground in a place of darkening dreams, where all those falling angels were hovering around me. Why do they cut so deep with in my sleep? My body is cold like the dead, while Dark Angel keeps messing with my mind, telling me things that are not kind. This beast is nothing but lies, where he tells his lies all the time. He is hoping that one day I would change to be like all his other fallings. Yet, I keep getting pages of colored autumn leaves while my heart keeps bleeding out into the mighty RED SEA.

-Judy Emery © 1980 The Queen Of Darken Dreams Poetic Lilly Emery