MY MIND

I rarely know what journey my mind will take me on. I set down to write my famous lines, I pick up my pen that is laying on my desk and I let the ink bleed as I gave my best for my heart and my emotions to do the rest as it bleeds upon poetic paper, all that I feel all that I see for the who world to read about me. My mind stars too travel too the unknown places, some of these places I love to have gone, but when it comes to my writing, my mind does the traveling, and my hand moved the ink pen. My thoughts started to take me far and near of long ago, in a time of '' SHAKESPEARE .'' His words danced around in my head, His words he stresses the magnitude for me too you. It all belongs to ''SHAKESPEARE'', the poet who bleed and wept his heart out to touches our hearts. Then my mind jump to the secretes of thoughts, I never know where or when are what my mind will plot or where it will Rome. my mind takes my attention to a place of unknown, turning from the unreal world of dreams or to a present moment of reality.
If my mind has held a time of my own troubles or thoughts of secretes then it will revile, and this is what I will write that takes off in my mind.

-Judy Emery © 1980
The Queen Of Darken Dreams Poetic Lilly Emery.