Chapter 16

6k reads ty I'll gift everyone 0.5 hundred cents 😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃 also, my motivation is SOOOOOOOOO freaking low I have no idea, like I don't even open this app anymore cuz there's no point and it's just like why can't I think of an ideas so this book is probably gonna be so trash from here on out but imma try. This chapter kinda spicyyyyy hehe.

••

We made tiktoks till we got tired.

Samy wanted to sleep over tonight so I offered to drop him off at school.

It was 5:30 am and i didn't have school today.

I got ready till it was 6 am.

I walked to Samy and saw he was still sleeping. I shook him a little and he just hummed.

"Wake up, you have to go to scho-" I was cut off when he grabbed my arm and made me lay next to him. "You're going to be late," I mumble.

He shrugged, "I'd rather do this all day."

"Samy, get up or I'm kicking you out," I get up from the bed.

He whined, "fine," he said as he got up as well and readied himself up.

It was now 6:20 am and we got inside my car and drove off to school.

I parked in the student parking and got out. "I thought you're suspended?" Samy said confused.

"I am, I just need to talk to my teachers for any work," I told him as we walked inside.

He smiled and held my hand.

I looked up at him and grinned.

We were walking down the halls until we saw,

Charlotte and Mariano.

A surprise? Not really.

Charlotte was following Mar like a lost puppy, talking about god knows what, and he just looked like he didn't care.

Mariano looked at me and Samy, his eyes trailed down to our hands.

I saw his mood change in a snap.

He turned around to Charlotte and kissed her.

She flinched at the sudden contact but immediately melted.

I looked at Samy and he looked at me.

"Gross, who'd want to kiss her?" Samy gagged.

I laughed, "a jealous mexican."

We both ended up laughing, when Mariano was done he looked at both of us and you could see the anger when he saw us laughing.

"Fuck this." I heard him mumble before walking up to us.

"Babe? Where are you going?" Charlotte shouts after him.

We were about to walk pass him but he grabbed my arm, swinging me back.

"Yo, hands off bro," Samy turned around immediately and grabbed my arm.

"I need to talk to her," Mariano growled.

"Omg ew." Charlotte looks at me up and down.

"Yeah, not happening, bye," Samy said holding onto my wrist and walking the opposite direction, but soon was stopped by Mariano.

"Lets just go, M," Charlotte whines.

"Samy you're suppose to be my bestfriend," Mariano puts his hands inside the pockets of his sweats.

I purse my lips, I'm gonna go off on this asshole.

"Pffft, okay and I thought you were too, what happened to bros before hoes? You told me you hated Charlotte, but when I actually like someone you're suppose to support me, not go after the girl you said you hated and dont tell me about it, knowing damn well me and the boys don't like her, why can't you let me have something for once? Why is it always you who gets everything?" Samy says fixing his posture so he looked more confident.

I smiled.

Mariano stares into his eyes.

"What am I suppose to say? Sorry? Well I'm not," Mariano said with a bored face.

I looked back at Samy to see he looked frustrated and angry.

My face softened as I pushed Samy behind me.

"Mariano, maybe if you wouldn't have lied everything would be alright. But right now, we aren't in good terms, it would be better if you respected that," I said.

"I will never respect you and him after this," he growled.

"After what? I don't see what we did wrong, you're being so ignorant right now, open your fucking mind and then talk, but right now you have no room," I finished turning and grabbing Samy by his arm and walking away.

••

I cant make long chapters anymore and idk why I swear imma try to next chapter. & if u don't mind, vote. Hezhxhhxdjhshd ty ily everyone who reads this. I hope u all have a great day and have the best day to whatever ur doingggg. Ur all loved 💕💕 & don't forget to hydrate or else